Verse 1:21 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:21
"And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

Exodus 1:21
"And it came to pass, because the midwives feared God, that he made them houses."

Leviticus --------------------------- nil

Numbers 1:21
"Those that were numbered of them, even of the tribe of Reuben, were forty and six thousand and five hundred."

Deuteronomy 1:21
"Behold, the LORD thy God hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged."

Joshua --------------------------- nil

Judges 1:21
"And the children of Benjamin did not drive out the Jebusites that inhabited Jerusalem; but the Jebusites dwell with the children of Benjamin in Jerusalem unto this day."

Ruth 1:21
"I went out full, and the LORD hath brought me home again empty: why then call ye me Naomi, seeing the LORD hath testified against me, and the Almighty hath afflicted me?"

1 Samuel 1:21
"And the man Elkanah, and all his house, went up to offer unto the LORD the yearly sacrifice, and his vow."

2 Samuel 1:21
"Ye mountains of Gilboa, let there be no dew, neither let there be rain, upon you, nor fields of offerings: for there the shield of the mighty is vilely cast away, the shield of Saul, as though he had not been anointed with oil."

1 Kings 1:21
"Otherwise it shall come to pass, when my lord the king shall sleep with his fathers, that I and my son Solomon shall be counted offenders."

2 Kings ---------------------------- nil

1 Chronicles 1:21
"Hadoram also, and Uzal, and Diklah,"

2 Chronicles ----------------------- nil
Ezra --------------------------------- nil
Nehemiah -------------------------- nil

Esther 1:21
"And the saying pleased the king and the princes; and the king did according to the word of Memucan:"

Job 1:21
"And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD."

Psalms ------------------------------ nil

Proverbs 1:21
"She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,"

Ecclesiastes -------------------------- nil
Song of Solomon -------------------- nil

Isaiah 1:21
"How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers."

Jeremiah --------------------------- nil

Lamentations 1:21
"They have heard that I sigh: there is none to comfort me: all mine enemies have heard of my trouble; they are glad that thou hast done it: thou wilt bring the day that thou hast called, and they shall be like unto me."

Ezekiel 1:21
"When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels."

Daniel 1:21
"And Daniel continued even unto the first year of king Cyrus."

Hosea ------------------------------- nil
Joel --------------------------------- nil
Amos ------------------------------ nil

Obadiah 1:21
"And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S."

Jonah ------------------------------- nil
Micah -------------------------------- nil
Nahum ------------------------------ nil
Habakkuk --------------------------- nil
Zephaniah -------------------------- nil
Haggai ------------------------------ nil

Zechariah 1:21
"Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it."

Malachi ------------------------------ nil

----------------------------------------------
Matthew 1:21
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins."

Mark 1:21
"And they went into Capernaum; and straightway on the sabbath day he entered into the synagogue, and taught."

Luke 1:21
"And the people waited for Zacharias, and marvelled that he tarried so long in the temple."

John 1:21
"And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No."

Acts 1:21
"Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us,"

Romans 1:21
"Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened."

1 Corinthians 1:21
"For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."

2 Corinthians 1:21
"Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;"

Galatians 1:21
"Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;"

Ephesians 1:21
"Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:"

Philippians 1:21
"For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."

Colossians 1:21
"And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled"

1 Thessalonians --------------------- nil
2 Thessalonians --------------------- nil
1 Timothy ---------------------------- nil
2 Timothy --------------------------- nil
Titus --------------------------------- nil

Philemon 1:21
"Having confidence in thy obedience I wrote unto thee, knowing that thou wilt also do more than I say."

Hebrews ----------------------------- nil

James 1:21
"Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls."

1 Peter 1:21
"Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God."

2 Peter 1:21
"For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

1 John ------------------------------ nil
2 John ----------------------------- nil
3 John ------------------------------ nil

Jude 1:21
"Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life."

Revelation ------------------------- nil