Verse 1:15 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:15
"And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so."

Exodus 1:15
"And the king of Egypt spake to the Hebrew midwives, of which the name of the one was Shiphrah, and the name of the other Puah:"

Leviticus 1:15
"And the priest shall bring it unto the altar, and wring off his head, and burn it on the altar; and the blood thereof shall be wrung out at the side of the altar:"

Numbers 1:15
"Of Naphtali; Ahira the son of Enan."

Deuteronomy 1:15
"So I took the chief of your tribes, wise men, and known, and made them heads over you, captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, and captains over fifties, and captains over tens, and officers among your tribes."

Joshua 1:15
"Until the LORD have given your brethren rest, as he hath given you, and they also have possessed the land which the LORD your God giveth them: then ye shall return unto the land of your possession, and enjoy it, which Moses the LORD'S servant gave you on this side Jordan toward the sunrising."

Judges 1:15
"And she said unto him, Give me a blessing: for thou hast given me a south land; give me also springs of water. And Caleb gave her the upper springs and the nether springs."

Ruth 1:15
"And she said, Behold, thy sister in law is gone back unto her people, and unto her gods: return thou after thy sister in law."

1 Samuel 1:15
"And Hannah answered and said, No, my lord, I am a woman of a sorrowful spirit: I have drunk neither wine nor strong drink, but have poured out my soul before the LORD."

2 Samuel 1:15
"And David called one of the young men, and said, Go near, and fall upon him. And he smote him that he died."

1 Kings 1:15
"And Bathsheba went in unto the king into the chamber: and the king was very old; and Abishag the Shunammite ministered unto the king."

2 Kings 1:15
"And the angel of the LORD said unto Elijah, Go down with him: be not afraid of him. And he arose, and went down with him unto the king."

1 Chronicles 1:15
"And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,"

2 Chronicles 1:15
"And the king made silver and gold at Jerusalem as plenteous as stones, and cedar trees made he as the sycomore trees that are in the vale for abundance."

Ezra ----------------- nil

Nehemiah ---------- nil

Esther 1:15
"What shall we do unto the queen Vashti according to law, because she hath not performed the commandment of the king Ahasuerus by the chamberlains?"

Job 1:15
"And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee."

Psalms ------------------ nil

Proverbs 1:15
"My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:"

Ecclesiastes 1:15
"That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered."

Song of Solomon 1:15
"Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes."

Isaiah 1:15
"And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood."

Jeremiah 1:15
"For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah."