Verse 1:10 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:10
"And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good."

Exodus 1:10
"Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land."

Leviticus 1:10
"And if his offering be of the flocks, namely, of the sheep, or of the goats, for a burnt sacrifice; he shall bring it a male without blemish."

Numbers 1:10
"Of the children of Joseph: of Ephraim; Elishama the son of Ammihud: of Manasseh; Gamaliel the son of Pedahzur."

Deuteronomy 1:10
"The LORD your God hath multiplied you, and, behold, ye are this day as the stars of heaven for multitude."

Joshua 1:10
"Then Joshua commanded the officers of the people, saying,"

Judges 1:10
"And Judah went against the Canaanites that dwelt in Hebron: (now the name of Hebron before was Kirjatharba:) and they slew Sheshai, and Ahiman, and Talmai."

Ruth 1:10
"And they said unto her, Surely we will return with thee unto thy people."

1 Samuel 1:10
"And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed unto the LORD, and wept sore."

2 Samuel 1:10
"So I stood upon him, and slew him, because I was sure that he could not live after that he was fallen: and I took the crown that was upon his head, and the bracelet that was on his arm, and have brought them hither unto my lord."

1 Kings 1:10
"But Nathan the prophet, and Benaiah, and the mighty men, and Solomon his brother, he called not."

2 Kings 1:10
"And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty."

1 Chronicles 1:10
"And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be mighty upon the earth."

2 Chronicles 1:10
"Give me now wisdom and knowledge, that I may go out and come in before this people: for who can judge this thy people, that is so great?"

Ezra 1:10
"Thirty basons of gold, silver basons of a second sort four hundred and ten, and other vessels a thousand."

Nehemiah 1:10
"Now these are thy servants and thy people, whom thou hast redeemed by thy great power, and by thy strong hand."

Esther 1:10
"On the seventh day, when the heart of the king was merry with wine, he commanded Mehuman, Biztha, Harbona, Bigtha, and Abagtha, Zethar, and Carcas, the seven chamberlains that served in the presence of Ahasuerus the king,"

Job 1:10
"Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land."

Psalms ----------- nil

Proverbs 1:10
"My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not."

Ecclesiastes 1:10
"Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us."

Song of Solomon 1:10
"Thy cheeks are comely with rows of jewels, thy neck with chains of gold."

Isaiah 1:10
"Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah."

Jeremiah 1:10
"See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant."