Verse 1:7 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:7
"And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so."

Exodus 1:7
"And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them."

Leviticus 1:7
"And the sons of Aaron the priest shall put fire upon the altar, and lay the wood in order upon the fire:"

Numbers 1:7
"Of Judah; Nahshon the son of Amminadab."

Deuteronomy 1:6
"The LORD our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount:"

Joshua 1:7
"Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest."

Judges 1:7
"And Adonibezek said, Threescore and ten kings, having their thumbs and their great toes cut off, gathered their meat under my table: as I have done, so God hath requited me. And they brought him to Jerusalem, and there he died."

Ruth 1:7
"Wherefore she went forth out of the place where she was, and her two daughters in law with her; and they went on the way to return unto the land of Judah."

1 Samuel 1:7
"And as he did so year by year, when she went up to the house of the LORD, so she provoked her; therefore she wept, and did not eat."

2 Samuel 1:7
"And when he looked behind him, he saw me, and called unto me. And I answered, Here am I."

1 Kings 1:7
"And he conferred with Joab the son of Zeruiah, and with Abiathar the priest: and they following Adonijah helped him."

2 Kings 1:7
"And he said unto them, What manner of man was he which came up to meet you, and told you these words?"

1 Chronicles 1:7
"And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim."

2 Chronicles 1:7
"In that night did God appear unto Solomon, and said unto him, Ask what I shall give thee."

Ezra 1:7
"Also Cyrus the king brought forth the vessels of the house of the LORD, which Nebuchadnezzar had brought forth out of Jerusalem, and had put them in the house of his gods;"

Nehemiah 1:7
"We have dealt very corruptly against thee, and have not kept the commandments, nor the statutes, nor the judgments, which thou commandedst thy servant Moses."

Esther 1:7
"And they gave them drink in vessels of gold, (the vessels being diverse one from another,) and royal wine in abundance, according to the state of the king."

Job 1:7
"And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."

Psalms ---------- nil

Proverbs 1:7
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."

Ecclesiastes 1:7
"All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again."

Song of Solomon 1:7
"Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?"