Verse 1:27 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:27
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

Exodus ------------- nil
Leviticus ----------- nil

Numbers 1:27
"Those that were numbered of them, even of the tribe of Judah, were threescore and fourteen thousand and six hundred."

Deuteronomy 1:27
"And ye murmured in your tents, and said, Because the LORD hated us, he hath brought us forth out of the land of Egypt, to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, to destroy us."

Joshua ------------ nil

Judges 1:27
"Neither did Manasseh drive out the inhabitants of Bethshean and her towns, nor Taanach and her towns, nor the inhabitants of Dor and her towns, nor the inhabitants of Ibleam and her towns, nor the inhabitants of Megiddo and her towns: but the Canaanites would dwell in that land."

Ruth ---------------- nil

1 Samuel 1:27
"For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him:"

2 Samuel 1:27
"How are the mighty fallen, and the weapons of war perished!"

1 Kings 1:27
"Is this thing done by my lord the king, and thou hast not shewed it unto thy servant, who should sit on the throne of my lord the king after him?"

2 Kings --------------- nil

1 Chronicles 1:27
"Abram; the same is Abraham."

2 Chronicles ------------nil
Ezra --------------------nil
Nehemiah --------------nil
Esther ------------------nil
Job ---------------------nil
Psalms ------------------nil

Proverbs 1:27
"When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you."

Ecclesiastes ------------nil
Song of Solomon -------nil

Isaiah 1:27
"Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness."

Jeremiah---------------- nil
Lamentations -----------nil

Ezekiel 1:27
"And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about."

Daniel ------------------nil
Hosea ------------------nil
Joel --------------------nil
Amos ------------------nil
Obadiah ----------------nil
Jonah ------------------nil
Micah ------------------nil
Nahum -----------------nil
Habakkuk ---------------nil
Zephaniah --------------nil
Haggai ----------------- nil
Zechariah -------------- nil
Malachi ----------------- nil

----------------------------------------------
Matthew -------------- nil

Mark 1:27
"And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him."

Luke 1:27
"To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary."

John 1:27
"He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose."

Acts --------------- nil

Romans 1:27
"And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

1 Corinthians 1:27
"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"

2 Corinthians ------------nil
Galatians ----------------nil
Ephesians ---------------nil

Philippians 1:27
"Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;"

Colossians 1:27
"To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:"

1 Thessalonians---------nil
2 Thessalonians---------nil
1Timothy----------------nil
2 Timothy---------------nil
Titus------------------- nil
Philemon ------------- nil
Hebrews-----------------nil

James 1:27
"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."

1 Peter ------------------- nil
2 Peter ----------------- nil
1 John ----------------- nil
2 John ----------------- nil
3 John ----------------- nil
Jude -------------------- nil
Revelation --------------nil