Verse 1:23 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:23
"And the evening and the morning were the fifth day."

Exodus ------------------ nil
Leviticus --------------- nil

Numbers 1:23
"Those that were numbered of them, even of the tribe of Simeon, were fifty and nine thousand and three hundred."

Deuteronomy 1:23
"And the saying pleased me well: and I took twelve men of you, one of a tribe:"

Joshua ---------------------- nil

Judges 1:23
"And the house of Joseph sent to descry Bethel. (Now the name of the city before was Luz.)"

Ruth ---------------------- nil

1 Samuel 1:23
"And Elkanah her husband said unto her, Do what seemeth thee good; tarry until thou have weaned him; only the LORD establish his word. So the woman abode, and gave her son suck until she weaned him."

2 Samuel 1:23
"Saul and Jonathan were lovely and pleasant in their lives, and in their death they were not divided: they were swifter than eagles, they were stronger than lions."

1 Kings 1:23
"And they told the king, saying, Behold Nathan the prophet. And when he was come in before the king, he bowed himself before the king with his face to the ground."

2 Kings ---------------------- nil

1 Chronicles 1:23
"And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab. All these were the sons of Joktan."

2 Chronicles ---------------- nil
Ezra ------------------------- nil
Nehemiah ------------------ nil
Esther ----------------------- nil
Job -------------------------- nil
Psalms ---------------------- nil

Proverbs 1:23
"Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you."

Ecclesiastes --------------------- nil
Song of Solomon ---------------- nil

Isaiah 1:23
"Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them."

Jeremiah ------------------- nil
Lamentations -------------- nil

Ezekiel 1:23
"And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies."

Daniel ---------------------- nil
Hosea ---------------------- nil
Joel ------------------------- nil
Amos ----------------------- nil
Obadiah -------------------- nil
Jonah----------------------- nil
Micah ---------------------- nil
Nahum -------------------- nil
Habakkuk ----------------- nil
Zephaniah ----------------- nil
Haggai ---------------------- nil
Zechariah ------------------ nil
Malachi -------------------- nil

----------------------------------------------
Matthew 1:23
"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."

Mark 1:23
"And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out,"

Luke 1:23
"And it came to pass, that, as soon as the days of his ministration were accomplished, he departed to his own house."

John 1:23
"He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias."

Acts 1:23
"And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias."

Romans 1:23
"And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things."

1 Corinthians 1:23
"But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;"

2 Corinthians 1:23
"Moreover I call God for a record upon my soul, that to spare you I came not as yet unto Corinth."

Galatians 1:23
"But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed."

Ephesians 1:23
"Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all."

Philippians 1:23
"For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:"

Colossians 1:23
"If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;"

1 Thessalonians ------------------nil
2 Thessalonians ----------------- nil
1 Timothy ------------------------ nil
2 Timothy ------------------------nil
Titus ------------------------------ nil

Philemon 1:23
"There salute thee Epaphras, my fellowprisoner in Christ Jesus;"

Hebrews -------------------------- nil

James 1:23
"For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:"

1 Peter 1:23
"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever."

2 Peter ------------------------ nil
1 John ------------------------- nil
2 John ------------------------ nil
3 John ------------------------ nil

Jude 1:23
"And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh."

Revelation ------------------- nil