Verse 1:4 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:4
"And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness."

Exodus 1:4
"Dan, and Naphtali, Gad, and Asher."

Leviticus 1:4
"And he shall put his hand upon the head of the burnt offering; and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him."

Numbers 1:4
"And with you there shall be a man of every tribe; every one head of the house of his fathers."

Deuteronomy 1:4
"After he had slain Sihon the king of the Amorites, which dwelt in Heshbon, and Og the king of Bashan, which dwelt at Astaroth in Edrei:"

Joshua 1:4
"From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast."

Judges 1:4
"And Judah went up; and the LORD delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand: and they slew of them in Bezek ten thousand men."

Ruth 1:4
"And they took them wives of the women of Moab; the name of the one was Orpah, and the name of the other Ruth: and they dwelled there about ten years."

1 Samuel 1:4
"And when the time was that Elkanah offered, he gave to Peninnah his wife, and to all her sons and her daughters, portions:"

2 Samuel 1:4
"And David said unto him, How went the matter? I pray thee, tell me. And he answered, That the people are fled from the battle, and many of the people also are fallen and dead; and Saul and Jonathan his son are dead also."

1 Kings 1:4
"And the damsel was very fair, and cherished the king, and ministered to him: but the king knew her not."

2 Kings 1:4
"Now therefore thus saith the LORD, Thou shalt not come down from that bed on which thou art gone up, but shalt surely die. And Elijah departed."

1 Chronicles 1:4
"Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth."

2 Chronicles 1:4
"But the ark of God had David brought up from Kirjathjearim to the place which David had prepared for it: for he had pitched a tent for it at Jerusalem."

Ezra 1:4
"And whosoever remaineth in any place where he sojourneth, let the men of his place help him with silver, and with gold, and with goods, and with beasts, beside the freewill offering for the house of God that is in Jerusalem."

Nehemiah 1:4
"And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned certain days, and fasted, and prayed before the God of heaven,"

Esther 1:4
"When he shewed the riches of his glorious kingdom and the honour of his excellent majesty many days, even an hundred and fourscore days."

Job 1:4
"And his sons went and feasted in their houses, every one his day; and sent and called for their three sisters to eat and to drink with them."

Psalms 1:4
"The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away."

Proverbs 1:4
"To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion."

Ecclesiastes 1:4
"One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever."

Song of Solomon 1:4
"Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee."

Isaiah 1:4
"Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward."