Verse 1:19 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:19
"And the evening and the morning were the fourth day."

Exodus 1:19
"And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them."

Leviticus -------------------------- nil

Numbers 1:19
"As the LORD commanded Moses, so he numbered them in the wilderness of Sinai."

Deuteronomy 1:19
"And when we departed from Horeb, we went through all that great and terrible wilderness, which ye saw by the way of the mountain of the Amorites, as the LORD our God commanded us; and we came to Kadeshbarnea."

Joshua --------------------------- nil

Judges 1:19
"And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron."

Ruth 1:19
"So they two went until they came to Bethlehem. And it came to pass, when they were come to Bethlehem, that all the city was moved about them, and they said, Is this Naomi?"

1 Samuel 1:19
"And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before the LORD, and returned, and came to their house to Ramah: and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the LORD remembered her."

2 Samuel 1:19
"The beauty of Israel is slain upon thy high places: how are the mighty fallen!"

1 Kings 1:19
"And he hath slain oxen and fat cattle and sheep in abundance, and hath called all the sons of the king, and Abiathar the priest, and Joab the captain of the host: but Solomon thy servant hath he not called."

2 Kings ---------------------------- nil

1 Chronicles 1:19
"And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of the one was Peleg; because in his days the earth was divided: and his brother's name was Joktan."

2 Chronicles ----------------------- nil

Ezra -------------------------------- nil

Nehemiah ------------------------- nil

Esther 1:19
"If it please the king, let there go a royal commandment from him, and let it be written among the laws of the Persians and the Medes, that it be not altered, That Vashti come no more before king Ahasuerus; and let the king give her royal estate unto another that is better than she."

Job 1:19
"And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee."

Psalms ----------------------------- nil

Proverbs 1:19
"So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof."

Ecclesiastes -------------------------- nil

Song of Solomon -------------------- nil

Isaiah 1:19
"If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:"

Jeremiah 1:19
"And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee."