Verse 1:18 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:18
"And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good."

Exodus 1:18
"And the king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said unto them, Why have ye done this thing, and have saved the men children alive?"

Leviticus --------------------- nil

Numbers 1:18
"And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls."

Deuteronomy 1:18
"And I commanded you at that time all the things which ye should do."

Joshua 1:18
"Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage."

Judges 1:18
"Also Judah took Gaza with the coast thereof, and Askelon with the coast thereof, and Ekron with the coast thereof."

Ruth 1:18
"When she saw that she was stedfastly minded to go with her, then she left speaking unto her."

1 Samuel 1:18
"And she said, Let thine handmaid find grace in thy sight. So the woman went her way, and did eat, and her countenance was no more sad."

2 Samuel 1:18
"(Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)"

1 Kings 1:18
"And now, behold, Adonijah reigneth; and now, my lord the king, thou knowest it not:"

2 Kings 1:18
"Now the rest of the acts of Ahaziah which he did, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Israel?"

1 Chronicles 1:18
"And Arphaxad begat Shelah, and Shelah begat Eber."

2 Chronicles -------------------- nil

Ezra ------------------------------ nil

Nehemiah ----------------------- nil

Esther 1:18
"Likewise shall the ladies of Persia and Media say this day unto all the king's princes, which have heard of the deed of the queen. Thus shall there arise too much contempt and wrath."

Job 1:18
"While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:"

Psalms ------------------------------ nil

Proverbs 1:18
"And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives."

Ecclesiastes 1:18
"For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

Song of Solomon ----------------- nil

Isaiah 1:18
"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."

Jeremiah 1:18
"For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land."