Verse 1:12 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:12
"And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

Exodus 1:12
"But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were grieved because of the children of Israel."

Leviticus 1:12
"And he shall cut it into his pieces, with his head and his fat: and the priest shall lay them in order on the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar:"

Numbers 1:12
"Of Dan; Ahiezer the son of Ammishaddai."

Deuteronomy 1:12
"How can I myself alone bear your cumbrance, and your burden, and your strife?"

Joshua 1:12
"And to the Reubenites, and to the Gadites, and to half the tribe of Manasseh, spake Joshua, saying,"

Judges 1:12
"And Caleb said, He that smiteth Kirjathsepher, and taketh it, to him will I give Achsah my daughter to wife."

Ruth 1:12
"Turn again, my daughters, go your way; for I am too old to have an husband. If I should say, I have hope, if I should have an husband also to night, and should also bear sons;"

1 Samuel 1:12
"And it came to pass, as she continued praying before the LORD, that Eli marked her mouth."

2 Samuel 1:12
"And they mourned, and wept, and fasted until even, for Saul, and for Jonathan his son, and for the people of the LORD, and for the house of Israel; because they were fallen by the sword."

1 Kings 1:12
"Now therefore come, let me, I pray thee, give thee counsel, that thou mayest save thine own life, and the life of thy son Solomon."

2 Kings 1:12
"And Elijah answered and said unto them, If I be a man of God, let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And the fire of God came down from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty."

1 Chronicles 1:12
"And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (of whom came the Philistines,) and Caphthorim."

2 Chronicles 1:12
"Wisdom and knowledge is granted unto thee; and I will give thee riches, and wealth, and honour, such as none of the kings have had that have been before thee, neither shall there any after thee have the like."

Ezra ------------ nil

Nehemiah ----------- nil

Esther 1:12
"But the queen Vashti refused to come at the king's commandment by his chamberlains: therefore was the king very wroth, and his anger burned in him."

Job 1:12
"And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD."

Psalms ----------- nil

Proverbs 1:12
"Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:"

Ecclesiastes 1:12
"I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem."

Song of Solomon 1:12
"While the king sitteth at his table, my spikenard sendeth forth the smell thereof."