Chapter four

The next day, Chidori had woken up rather earlier than usual. She did not bother to wait for her father for she knew he would be late.

She got herself ready for their survival exercise and was off to the familiar training ground where they would train until nightfall. She loved it when it was early morning and how the sun rise was visible.

After a few hours, the other three had came and waited as well. They were quite shocked to see that Chidori was already there.

"You should have seen the sunrise... it was nice." She smiled and turned to look back at her book. "Daddy will probably be here after lunch... so I suggest eating now then later..."

Sakura gave a small glare at her. "Did you now here what your father said? He said no eating because we might puke!"

"Not really important... and I doubt that we will if you eat now..." she said nonchalantly as Sakura fumed. "But if you really want to listen to him, go ahead... At least I ate." She giggled and continued to read.

So, they waited for hours for Kakashi, who seemed to have forgotten that he might have something fo do. As the hours passed, the three started to think of what Chidori had said.

"It's too late to eat now." She chimed as Naruto and Sakura were about to grab their food. "If you eat now, then there will be a chance that it won't be digested as fast and it might result with you puking during the survival exercise." She explained that the two grumbled and went back to where they were seated and went back to waiting.

Just like what Chidori had said, Kakashi arrived in the afternoon. He waved at them like it was nothing.

"You're late for almost seven hours now." Chidori pointed out as she hopped off the tree and dusted herself off. She gave a smile under her mask as Kakashi did so too.

He explained what would happen in their exercise, making sire that they all understood what they had to do and that were was a certain time limit.

As he pushed the start button, everyone went into hiding, trying their own way to get those bells.

Chidori had her chances in fighting him, but usually tried to hide and avoid anything that could be a possible trap.

Chidori ran towards a tree and cut Naruto down. Chidori helped him up and even dusted him off. "Naruto kun, please let us team up and fight him together!" She said in the most determined voice she could say, which was still as soft as the way Hinata would talk.

Naruto looked at her for a moment before waving her off, "Nah! I can take those bells by myself!" He said and ran off, trying to find where Kakashi could be.

"Looks like you've been rejected, sweetie." A deep chuckled came from behind. Chidori whirled around and dodged a kick. She gave him a determined look before running into some bushes. Kakashi shook his head and continued to read his perverted book.

Chidori huffed and turned to look at Sakura, who seemed dazed. She covered her ears as she heard her shriek. She ran up to her and pushed her against the tree, looking into Sakura's eyes before finally letting go.

The pink haired girl fell to the ground and shook her head. She looked up to see Chidori. "Wha-what do you want?" She asked, trying to still sound tough.