Chapter thirty two

I would like to tell you that I will cut off certain timelines and just add my own or just stict then directly to another one that might happen before or after the scene... I amd very sorry if it confuses you but I am just want to put a bit of difference in the book because the timeline of Naruto is rather tedious and very stressing to write so I am very sorry if I confuse or disappoint you. Have a nice day

I groaned in pain as I woke up. It was tied to chains. I looked around only to see this dark statue in front of me. I couldn't quite make out the details for it was dark in the room. I tried to stand up but I couldn't. The chains were short and it kept me on the ground.

There was a dark chuckle. It shot me head to the left and tried to figure out who was there. I couldn't see anything. It was just to dark.

Yes but I sense someone.

Who?

I don't know

Can you help me here?

You no longer have the gourd in your back... Not unless you let me take over.

No... I think whatever is going on it has to do with you, Shukaku. I'm sorry my friend but I do not think it is wise to let you take over.

Yes... You are right.

I heard distant footsteps it made me feel anxious. It had no sand to at least protect me. I can not let Shukaku take over. I can not even feel my own chakra within me. In those moments I felt weak. I felt like some useless sack of meat. It worried me. I, for the first time, was worried for my own safety.

I was scared.

/ 😰 \
|•|
/    \

"Gaara of the Dessert?" Kitsune repeated after Kakashi. They were in the Office of the Hokage. Tsunade had given certain people orders to find the Kazekage for he had gone missing. Naruto and his team were one of those people and Kitsune was with them.

Kakashi nodded slowly. Gaara was a nice kid. He was quiet and polite. He had manners and he respected other people despite what he had been through. Knowing that he was captured, made him worry. First Chidori, now Gaara. "Yes Sabaku no Gaara ... he is the child Chidori met when we visited your cousin..." he explained but Kitsune gave a confused look. He sighed: "the red panda."

Kitsune brightened up as she clasp her hands together. "Ahh! Gaara!" She said happily but the realization hit her quickly, which made her ear flick up quickly. This wasn't a good situation to be enjoying the accomplishment of remembering. "Gaara's the Kazekage? He's just 16!" She said confused, one ear dropping while the oher
Stood up. Kakashi gave her an 'are you serious?' Look. She smiled sheepishly then straightened up. "We've got to find him."

Naruto, along with the rest, exited the room behind the two and over heard them. Naruto being Naruto, he butted in. "How?" He asked, giving the shame sheepish smile to Kitsune.

"He has a tailed beast within him... most likely Chidori would be able to fine him." She said, scratching her chin.

Sai, the new member of team 7, furrowed his brows. "Who is this Chidori and how is she able to do such?" He asked politely as they walked through the halls.

Everyone, including Sakura, suddenly looked sad. They had a moment of silence as everyone looked down for a moment. As much as they hate to admit it, they have lost almost all hope. They all missed Chidori.

"Chidori was our former teammate along with Sasuke..." Sakura said sadly, tears daring to spill. She missed her so much. When she came home from that day, all she did was cry. In those moments she could see all the wrongs she did against Chidori. Even at the last few moments before all this happened, she was mad at her. She felt guilty of that. She was so harsh to her but Chidori chose to be so kind to her. She chose to see her as a sister even when Sakura didn't. She never even got to say sorry for everything she has done. "S-She was the best Shinobi you could ever meet."

Naruto nodded in agreement. "She had gone missing and still hasn't been found." It had been almost half a years since it happened and no sign of her. No one knew where she could be, not even the ninja that tried to capture her. "She was one of the strongest ninjas ever."

Yamato, who also just joined the team a few weeks ago, didn't have a clue on who she was. He didn't know anything about this girl. Heck! He nearly fainted when Kakashi introduced him to his wife months back, after Yamato came back to Konoha from a mission. Neither Kakashi nor Kitsune talked about her for they will only feel sadness whenever they did.

"What clan did she come from?" Yamato asked.

"Chidori Yukiko Hatake." Kakashi said softly. Even the mention of her name came make him burst into tears. "is the Child of the Hatake clan and The Tomoko clan..." another short pause before he continued. "Wielder of the Shakugan and a born Tailed beast." There were gasps heard, even the two older teammates gasp at this new information about her. "Is our Daughter..."

"our baby girl." Kitsune added.

•~•~•
She woke up from her dreamless slumber. It felt weird to just wake up. Especially when you've nearly been hit in the heart. It hurts but it was bearable.

"Where am I?" She asked herself. There were so much unanswered questions that went through her mind. Why was she there? How did she get there? How long had she been out? Wasn't she suppose to be dead? All those questions wanted to be answered but no one to ask them to.

The room was all white with a nice ancient design. It was beautiful but not something that Chidori was suppose to think of right now. She slowly got out of bed and tried to walk but she instantly fell. The pain of her left leg was unbearable. She looked to see a cast on it. It was broken.

She lay there on the cold marble floor as she endured the pain. Fortunately, someone came in the door. There was a gasp and the unknown person helped her up. She was met with bright blue eyes like her own. Raven hair and a rather toned body was what she saw. He was familiar. She was sure she knew him.

"You're awake Chidori." The man said. He gave a small smile and sat her down on the bed. He kneeled in front of her and gently removed the casting on her leg. "It must hurt huh?" He said upon hearing a wince when he placed pressure on her ankle. Green light started to illuminate. Medical ninjutsu.

Chidori sighed in relief as the pain slowly faded. She liked the way he gently massaged her foot as he healed it. Lying down for who knows how long wasn't a pleasurable thing. Especially when you would get horrible pins and needles afterwards.

"It has been a while hasn't it?" He said, breaking the calm silence of the room. His ears perked up when Chidori didn't answer. He looked up to see her ears hanging lowly as her expression said it all. "Ah! I see." He chuckled lightly. It has been a while since he actually saw her again. It had been years. "It's me..." he gave her a grin.

"Your uncle."

"Katori."