Chapter 47

Just when you think life was already perfect; everything was as it should be, it changes. It turns to chaos and burns everything like a piece of paper.

A war broke out. Nothing like they've seen before. It was a war against someone they had thought to be dead.

They were fighting against the past.

He was targeting all the tailed beasts. So, they instantly sent Chidori and Kitsune off with Naruto as everyone else was getting ready to face the war without Naruto nor Chidori knowing.

"You stay safe." Kakashi sighed, his eyes exploring the depth of his wife's orbs. "You stay safe and keep our daughter safe."

"And you stay safe as well. Fight to your fullest. Never give up, but please." She hugged him tightly. "Please... when we come back... I want to hug you both... alive, ok?" She kissed the man she loved and he kissed back. She sighed and looked up at him. "I love you"

"I love you too Honey."

And then they were off. The war broke out and people were sacrificing their lived for the ones they loved.

The blood, sweat and tears of those who fought would never be forgotten and never be underestimated.

From days to weeks to months, the shinbones fought an endless war. A war they knew might not end well, yet still persisted.

They were ninjas. They were warriors. They were heroes and they new better than giving up. They knew better than backing down.

They were not just fighting for their freedom or themselves. They were fighting for the future of their lands. The future of their families and the generations to come.

They wanted to let it be known that their lands, their people, their families were warriors and will always be warriors. They wanted to show to the world that they'd never back down, even if it meant their lives. Even if it meant never seeing their loved ones.  Never getting to feel their touch, hear their voice, or see their faces, they will do it for the sake of defending their nation; the Shinobi nation.

And just when they thought they lost. Just when they thought there was no more hope, thats when they come. Bigger and stronger than ever.

Kitsune, Killer bee, Naruto and Chidori walk into the battlefield ready to lay their lived for the future. They've trained and learned what it is to be a tailed beast. They've learned what it is to hold such power, and now they knew what to do.

They walked into the battlefield with an army of the born tailed beasts behind them. The generation from the very first to the very last- which was Chidori.

They walked in their, ready to fight. Ready to rip out the heart of the person who started this mess; this chaos.

They walked in and showed the world that there was hope. That there will always be hope. Even in the darkest of times, there will be a light to show the way.

And that light, was Chidori.

This was her story. The story of a young girl who never gave up. Who never back down. A girl who never once thought of giving up or letting the darkness consume her.

This was Chidori Yukiko Hatake, the light that guided them to victory, and beside her stood the hero that always wore a smile. The boy who believed he'd be the best and so he did.

These two brought light to the darkness like what they have said before. They brought hope and strength to their people even in the darkest of times.

They were the shinobi spirit. And with that, they have saved their world.

They have saved their people.

And their future.