Chapter nineteen

Hallo! I know it looks like I didn't change anything in the chapter but there's a little bonus at the bottom😁

Days, weeks and Months have passed as Team seven continued to do the same thing. Mission, train and just relax. They've gotten closer with each other but there was something that just made things feel weird... like some bad energy.

"Hey Sasuke! Let's train?" Chidori, who was the first to get through to Sasgay, asked sweetly.

The raven haired male gave her a soft smile. He looked at her and just silently complimented her beauty. Sweet smile, beautiful electric blue eyes, kind heart and a very strong will. He had completely fallen for her.

Sasuke snapped out of his thoughts. "Sasuke... are you ok?" Chidori asked holding his forehead and was face to face with him. Sasuke shook it off as he backed up blushing madly.

"I-I'm fine... just... day dreaming.." he said finally looking her in the eyes. "I think training is the best Idea" he smiled.

Chidori cheered happily as Sasuke walked closer to her. They were going to have fun!

But Chidori didn't know that this was the last time she'll be able to train or see Sasuke again.

   😚
<|•|>
  /  \

One night Chidori was walking late at night when she saw sasuke walking towards the entrance of the village. "Sasuke! Where are you going?!" She asked as she ran to him.

He stopped in his track and turned around. "I'm leaving" he said coldly. "Why?" She asked. She knew exactly what he meant by leaving but why? Why did he want to leave?

"I need to get my revenge on my brother" he said staring at her. "Then let's do it as a team!" She squeaked.

"No.... Chidori.... You can't...I-it's-"

"It's what? Huh? It's just that we will just be a burden? Huh?! Is that what we are to you?" She said in a pissed tone. Eyes really filled with tears.

"Chidori you're not a burden to me but...... The rest of the team might bring me down......" He said in a sad tone.

Sasuke and Chidori had this kind of understanding..... They support each other. Chidori considered him as a great friend. A person she could trust her secrets with.

But Sasuke saw her in a different way. He found her as the perfect partner. The girl of his life. His one and only. His sweetheart. His angel. His love.

"So what? You're just gonna leave us? Just like your heartless brother? Leaving the people he cares about?" She said. Sasuke was shocked in her words. 'She's right...But....' He thought.

"Please don't leave sasuke" she sniffled. Her beautiful blue eyes filled with tears.

"Chidori.... I'm sorry..... But I have to" he said.

But he didn't leave yet. He did the unexpected. He kissed her straight in the lips. After the kiss he looked at her and said "stay safe Chidori". Then hit her in her pressure point.

Before she could fall he caught her and laid her down slowly. "I'm sorry" he sniffled then ran away

They were the best of friends. They would most likely be talking to each other if they'd have a group meeting.