Chapter thirty four

Hello my beautiful ninjas! I am very sorry for the long updates. Our finals are coming closer and I'm just getting busy and busier. I apologize for the long wait. Please enjoy the chapter!!!

The weeks went by and Chidori had finally mastered her power, well sort of. She wasn't in full power but she now understood how to do certain things like turn into a 12 tailed giant snow wolf. She was also capable to turning into a wolf humanoid. Either of the two could strain her very much so she wouldn't use it too often.

"Are you sure about this?" Katori asked. He and Chidori were at the entrance of Their village. He was dressed as the shinobi leader he was. He had four ninjas with him.

Chidori, who wore her father's usual style, gave a nod

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chidori, who wore her father's usual style, gave a nod. "Yes..." She closed her eyes and saw the same scenery. The same clueless fear was felt. She had been having the same thing every time she tried to see through the sight of the tailed beast she felt closest with; Shukaku.

It worried her to know that even Shukaku cannot do anything to help Gaara. She knew he wasn't allowed to help for it might make things complicated. Chidori sighed. In only I could talk to them. She had tried to communicate with them but she just didn't have that much power to control that yet.

"I'll save you Gaara... I promise."

Gaara looked up at the darkness. His eyes fully adjusted to the dark but still couldn't quiet make out certain things. He heard her voice. The voice he had been longing to hear for almost a year. "Chidori?" He asked, his voice was hoarse.

She's not here, kid. She's not here.

Gaara looked down in dismay. He still hadn't lost hope in her. He knew she was out there and she knew that she was fine. He was sure of it. "But I heard her." He whispered.

I know I heard but she's not here.

Gaara looked the tailed beast before him. He was in his mind with Shukaku. "S-She's alive?" He asked happily. The beast nodded his head.

That's why I told you to never give up on her. I could still feel her chakra.

The beast gave a smile at his old friend. She knew this might be the least time he ever sees this kid but he wouldn't want to worry him so he kept it quiet.

Gaara smiled. "Shukaku you truly are the be-"

He was cut off by the chains on his wrists yanking him forward. He opened his eyes to see someone he still couldn't recognize. He was yanked forward more but he didn't say anything.

"I've watched you in order to know if you were really the vessel of the tailed beast." His voice echoed the room. Gaara glared at the dark figure before him before everything became a blur.

Don't worry, kid. You'll be safe.

~•~•~•~

Everything happened quickly. Katori's men came into a hidden base and seemed to take everything well. He and Chidori waited outside. It wasn't so nice to the feeling for her. It was very unsettling.