Chapter thirty five

Chidori huffed as she was slammed down onto the grass by her uncle again. She might be the twelve tails but that didn't mean she'd be able to beat Katori physically. She wasn't that good yet. She needed time.

"Come on Chidori! I can do this all day!" Katori laughed as he watched his niece get up slowly. They were both sweaty and rather tired but they still had the energy to go on. "Come on! Its been only three hours of training!"

She looked up at him with a glared as she shakily got up. "Sure but you made me jog 20 laps!" She exclaimed. She was a fast runner but she wasn't really as good as Lee. "You know how weak I am at that! I can even last 10!" She knew she became weak in running or jogging when they had the three way batter in the chunin exams. She lost that long lasting jog of hers after that match. But she was ok.

As the two laughed about how corny their jokes are, a man wearing a grey and gold came up to them. "I apologize greatly for the interruption but a letter has been sent from the Village hidden in the leaves... They are under attack..." Urgency lingered in the guard's voice. Katori nodded and walked out of their training garden with the two behind him. They walked into the office and Katori leaned onto his table and looked at Chidori expectedly. "Well?"

She tilted her head lightly at her own uncle. She admired his mysteriousness and playfulness at the same time but looking at him now, he looked dead sirius. "Well what?" She asked.

"Well what's the plan? You'll soon be the heir of this great nation and I think you should get use to it as early as now." He smirked, crossing his arms.

Chidori nodded and smiled. She liked what her dear uncle was implying. "What's happening? Who is attacking?" She asked the guard beside her.

"Akatsuki... they... he... is known as Pein." He aswered swiftly.

She nodded. Chidori thought for a while, "if they were able to make a lot of damage then we need lots of help... send in the best ninjas we have." The guard nodded and left the room. Katori only smiled at her. He hopped of his desk and lead to the weapons room to gear up.

"Ordered like a true leader."

Hello there! I am terribly sorry for the long wait! And for the short chappy. I know I take long but I promise you that I'm not abandoning this story. I'm just busy. Sorry again and I hope to see you soon.