Chapter seven

As they continued on, they were stopped yet again by another threat. This time is was a bit harder.

They all ducked and dodged a giant sword. They all turned to see this scary looking ninja that had covered his face with bandages. He looked down on them.

"Give the old man and you will live."

Naruto, obviously not knowing who he is, was the first to stand up and spoke.

"Who do you think you a-"

Chidori had covered his mouth and silenced him, her aura giving off a more serious tone and so did Kakashi. They seemed to have changed at the sight of the man.

"That is Zabuza Momochi a rogue ninja known for his high criminal activity." Kakashi explained as Chidori seemed to have her guard up a bit mote visibly. "Let me handle this."

"Ahh!" Zabuza smiled. "I see you are Kakashi of the Sharingan! Well, wouldn't it be nice to finally see that in action?" He taunted but Kakashi did not move an inch as he looked like was was ready to block any incoming attacks.

Kakashi glanced at Chidori, who seemed to be ready to remove her bandages. "Chidori, take care to them... I will handle this." Kakashi ordered but Chidori seemed to be thinking of something.

This was going to be a serious fight and she was sure that her father would need back up. Even if not needed, she would be there ready to fight. It had been a year since a serious fight and now she was ready to help her family as she did not the last time.

"No." She muttered. "I will back you up... They are capable to taking care of him." She spoke as the four behind them looked at them in curiosity.

Tazuna looked at Chidori closely. Her tail waved slightly as her hands were ready to take out the blade behind her. Her ears were down and the bright blue eyes that stared at the enemy seemed to have sparked something.

He gave a small gasp as he did not notice it before. How could he have not noticed it when it was so obvious? Maybe because he was sober now? He just wished that he could take back what he had said earlier.

Kakashi turned to look at his daughter. She was serious and looked just like Kitsune. She reminded her of the even that had happened a year ago and it made sense why she would say it but it was still no excuse.

"Chidori, eh?" Zabuza inquired as he lifted a brow. He stared down at the girl that looked at him intensely. "Chidori Hatake." He repeated in a more thought filled manner. "Aren't you the famous ShadowWolf?"

"Famous?" Sakura asked in a bit of jealously. "How is she famous?"

"She's the wolf of the Shadow village, therefore Shadow Wolf... known to have a record for being the youngest and one of the dangerous shinobi."

Naruto looked around. "What? Shadow Wolf? Who's that?"

Sasuke stared in shock at her. All this time, he was teamed with a rather famous shinobi. A shinobi known for what she had done  a year ago.

"Isn't the Shadow Wolf known to wield the Shakugan?" Zabuza asked as Kakashi's fists clenched, Chidori tensed up more and Sasuke just getting more surprised.

"You seem to know a lot." Kakashi hissed before getting into a fight, he ordered Chidori to stay behind and guard her squad as he handled it. "I give you my permission."

Chidori quickly blocked the path as she shielded her group, taking Kakashi's previous space and removing the bandages.

It revealed two scars similar to Kakashi as her left eye opened, only to show a blood red eye.

"Sasuke." Chidori spoke. "Stay calm, we will handle this."

Chidori took her stand as she watched her father fight. She, no doubt, was afraid but her heart was pumping quickly in the fear for her father.

She would occasionally dodge and block attacks as she tried to keep the fight away from her squad snd Tazuna.

As Kakashi was trapped in a sphere of water, Zabuza chuckled. "Seems like we've got a next player." He looked at Kakashi before deviously looking at the young girl.

Kakashi's eyes widened.

"Chidori!" Kakashi yelled. "Leave! Go back to eh village! Go!" He said in a panicked voice as it only made Zabuza chuckle more.

A clone formed on the other side of his water cell and inserted his hand as the original removed his. "Don't have to worry, Kakashi. I'm pretty sure you're little puppy can fight for her master." He smirked as he got his sword and looked at the girl. She looked like she was not even phased by the fight she had to endure with the water clone.

"Your pup looks ready for the wild. Does she know how to hunt, though?" He taunted and came close to her, she and the formationed squad backed up. He cracked his neck as Kakashi would try to yell out to them to leave. "Aren't you going to obey your master?"

Chidori hissed, her left eye opening and the blood redness shining up at him.

"I see why you covered it now." Zabuza said as he drew his sword out. "Due to whatever attack that caused that scar, you no longer have the control of hiding that eye. That's as normal as it gets." His guess right and ran up to her.

She dodged the first swing and quickly summoned a clone that hit him in the back. The original went to the lake as the clone fought Momochi off.

Once it was gone, she was already making certain hand signals. A giant water dragon came out and attacked Momochi.

They were in a cycle of dodge and attack and copy. Chidori copied his attacks and returned it with a greater force.

He was surprised by her power but knew well that she is only a child with limits. She was not well trained like her mother.

"You're mutt is talented I must say." Zabuza chuckled and gave another attack as she bare dodged it. "But I think she needs improvement.

They were stuck in a stand off as they copied each other. Zabuza had an advantage as it was already obvious that she was weakening due to the use and extra effort to power up the jutsu.

"I loved how you gave more of a competition than you father but I think it's time to end this!" He said as he waved his sword around and quickly slashed it. She was a second too slow and had taken a hit to the stomach. She backed up and held onto the wound.

"Chidori!" Kakashi yelled in fear. His eyes were on her and the blood gushing out of the wound.

She looked up with a pained expression as Zabuza looked in triumph. However, that victory was short liked as it puffed away. It caught him off guard as Chidori jumped out of the trees with her swords out, slight sparking with electricity.

Zabuza gasped as he threw multiple kunais at her. She dodged some but most was able to cut her. Her eye looked at his soul as Zabuza gave another slash of his big sword before he fully made contact with her now red eyes. The left one was bleeding.

His body tensed up. "What?! What can't I move?!"

"Paralysis." She muttered before bringing her swords towards his stomach and instantly shocked him.

She groaned as well as she too was affected by the lightning. She pulled out her sword and they both fell to their knees.

"Yuki!"