Chapter twenty four

When you left without me even knowing it broke my heart. I wasn't even able to say goodbye or give you a hug.

You have already left when I received the letter that you joined Naruto in his three year training. I wish I was able to at least say bye.

I went to visit the Leaf and I just felt weird not having anyone greeting me at the gate like I'm not some kind of freak... like I'm just a normal person with a normal life.

But no.

Once I enter the place people start lookimg ay us and start muttering things. I wonder how Chidori was able to get use to this when she first arrived.

I visited Mr. Hatake's home and just kept him company since I know he really gets sad when she leaves.

"It's really nice of the three of you to pass by... I'm not really use to the 'being alone' thing you know... Chidori's usually here playing around or spoiling the up coming chapters of the Icha Icha Paradise.

I smiled at him as I started drinking my tea. "Same here... no one is greeting me anymore or dragging me around the place saying hi to everyone..." Temari and Kankuro chuckled behind me.

"Yeah... I'm starting to miss shipping the two of you and asking her if she really likes you..." Temari smirked as I glared at her. Kakashi laughed along happily.

"Well... I guess we're all very fond of my daughter... how about we start talking about what your really here for..." he said as he looked me in the eye.

I gulped and looked away. How could he know?
"I-I was just about to tell you about it..." I started. "I just was to know... If I ever ask Chidori out... will you be ok with it?"

Kakashi sat back from his chair and smiled at us. He placed his hand on his mask and slowly took it off. My eyes widened. Why is he doing that?!

"This... Is the first time I ever showed my face to anyone besides my wife and daughter... I know it doesn't make sense but... I just wanted to show you how serious I am when I say...." he say leaning over again with a very serious look. He then gave a soft smile. "I am very grateful for your humbleness and courage to ask my first before actually doing so... I trust that you can get my daughter's heart and keep her as safe as can be... I hope you do well in fighting for my daughter's heart..."

I smiled but then snapped back to  realization... "what do you mean... 'fighting for Chidori's heart'?" I asked.

Kakashi chuckled darkly. "My daughter is as good-looking as me and her mother... do you really expect that your the only one? There are four of you who wants her... From the four of you I trust you the most..." he smirked. He stood up and started to fix the table.

"Good luck Gaara"