Chapter twenty eight

After the attack, I was brought back to the sand village immediately. It did not even get a chance to help out or to comfort Mr. Hatake. I felt horrible because I had helped in the man getting away. I had helped hurt my wolfy. I helped in losing her.

I sat there in my office, clearly bored of the stack of paperwork I had left unattended when I left for Konoha.

I sighed as the flirty secretary came into my office for the third time, shaking her hips and revealing her cleavage more each time.

"Is this all done boss?" She asking in a seductive manner. I just nodded and pushed the finished pile towards her, yet she did not leave. "Are you still sulking about that Chidori girl?" She asked monotonously.

"None of your busines Ms. Ito." I said bluntly as I continued with my work. She huffed and walked somewhere.

I could feel a heavy weight on my back as I now understood that she was pressing on me.

"Not come on Mr. Kazekage!" She giggled annoyingly as I did not budge. "It has been a while already!" She whined but I did not get her logic and it was annoying me. A gave a low growl as I felt her hug me, playing with the buttons of my shirt. "Why dont you move on?"

I rolled my eyes as it was the same everyday with her. She was constantly flirting with me, just like the other girls who found out I was the next Kazekage. They started to act cute and lovey just to be notice by the 'kazekage,'They only chased after me because I was the Kazekage. I hated it. They never truly liked me for who I am.

They were nothing like Chidori.

They were nothing like her. Her care for all. Her love for all. They way she sees equality with all. Heck, she even managed to make Zabuza Momochi a good guy and now he and his sidekick was already one of the more helpful shinobies out there, doing as much S ranked missions theres was, all because she saw good in them.

Thats why I cared about her..l thats why She still matters.

"I don't really understand why you liked that girl." She said plainly. I did not like where this was going but I stayed silent and continued my work. "I mean she's a freak who wants attention. I bet she only liked you because you're the Kazekage."

That was it.

I have has enough with this slut's attitude. I bolted up from my seat and pinned her to the wall, she giggled at first, maybe thinking of something sexual, but her smile faltered and her lust-filled became a fearful one. I hated bitches like her and I just wanted to eliminate her right there and then but I know Chidori wouldn't like it.

I gave her a dark look. "Don't you dare talk about my Chidori like that!" I growled lowly. "She understood me and accepted me when you didn't. She was there when you had your backs turned because I was a monster! She loved me because of me and not because of some high position!" I let her go and slightly pushed her to the door. My eyes were dark as I said to her; "Leave and never show your face to me.... Or Else."

She quickly left my office and I sat down once again in my office. I sighed and just held my aching heart. I missed her so much. I missed everything about her.

I couldnt help but tear up at the memories with her. The times when we would spend every single moment with her. The time when she defended me even when I was a complete stranger to her. The times when she showed passion in everything and actually showed me love. Her smile, her laugh... her everything... I missed them. I missed her.  Yet I always go back at the time where I was one of the reasons why she got hurt.

Iwas careless of my actions. I did not think because I let my heart take over.... If I was just strong enough..

As I silently cried, a letter was slipped under the office door. I quickly wiped my tears and picked it up.

To. Panda
From: Wolfy

Read when you feel down

I looked out of the door, only to see Kankuro walking away. I gave out a small smile and walked back to my desk. Se must have given it to him years before.

I delicately opened the letter, making sure I wont ruin anything.it was open, the first thing I see is a picture of the two of us. A few days after her village was attacked. I came to see if she was ok and I was glad she was. She immediately hugged me once she saw me that day. I guess Mr. Kakashi had taken a picture of us.

I smiled and looked at the paper within. It was a letter, neatly written by my Wolfy.

Dear Panda,
This letter is for when you feel down. I gave this to Kankuro and told him to give it to you when you needed it. So, Im guessing you must be feeling pretty low if you're already reading it.

Panda, I care about you and whatever that problem is I want you to move past it and keep going. Whatever may be hurting you, it is not permanent for there will always be brighter days ahead of you. It must hurt. It must be annoying and you might think that you are the reason or you are a burden but please don't think like that. You are important and you need to smile. Not just for anyone but for yourself.

I know how it feels to have a problem and I think its best if you keep on looking forward instead of staying that way. The best moments are still ahead of you and not behind you, ok? So you gotta smile and keep going... no matter what. Take care my panda!

Yours truly, Chidori Hatake.

I places the letter down and sobbed yet had a smile on my face. She really had a heart of gold and I won't give up on it.

"I will find you, My Love."