Chapter thirty nine

The two wolves fought each other. They bit and scratched. It was a long fight but it kept the chaos within that certain area.

The red wolf pinned her own daughter to the ground and roared loudly, making the ground shake.

"Damn... I'm now very terrified of making either of them mad." Choji's father commented as those who stood by him nodded.

Katori sat by the body of his friend as he watched at a distance the destruction the two were doing. What was he going to do now?

He had been gone for so long, hiding and hiding from the wars and dangers when he should be partaking in it. He became a coward after losing so much. Now he was facing a situation he never wanted.

Why did he become afraid? Why did he hide away? Was he afraid? Or was he just trying to avoid making the same mistakes again?

"Kakashi." He muttered as he looked down on the body of his comrade. He was a good friend and courageous one; he never backed down, unless necessary. Kakashi was a man he looked up to and envied at some point. Kakashi was one of the best.

As the nine tailed fox fought with the enemy, the mother and daughter were fighting each other.

"Calm down!" Kitsune roared, although only the tailed beasts could hear it. She pinned the white wolf down the ground and gave another loud roar. "You still have a village to save!"

The red wolf held then other's head and her thoughts were sent into the other's.

She stood in the familiar watery ground, but it wasn't her mind. She was in her daughter's. It was dark and there was something the disrupted the calm water; two identical girls fighting.

She rushed in and instantly kicked the one with red eyes. The girl grunted as the one with blue eyes sat then in shock.

Kitsune ran towards the red eyes Chidori and fought against her. Dodging her attacks and giving her own attacks. It was not that long till the red eyed Chidori fell to the ground, shaking.

She growled lowly, "you might have won this time but there will be a time when you won't have anyone to help you... and in that time...I will take control."

The Two giant wolves looked at each other's eyes then snapped their heads towards The fox. They rushed towards in in attempt to prevent further damage in the city.