Chapter twenty three

Hi guys... look O know it's very confusing and I am terribly SORRY I am really into changing a little bit of the plot line.... so yeah... and I might be publishing two different books for the Boruto Series... Opps... i think that's too much...

As I train I remember you

As I eat I remember you

As I read a book I remember you

As I take a shower I remember you

As I sleep during the night I remember you

What ever I do I am constantly reminded of your pretty face.  You are an angel from the heavens.

I wish I treated you fairly. I wish I didn't get mad at you... I wish I didn't hurt you...

Chidori I'm truly sorry.

I am really really sorry for everything.

"Lee! Hurry up!" Gai growled as we continued to run through the village.

He hasn't forgiven me yet. He was still very disappointed in me fir hurting her. And I don't blame him. I was the one who humiliated him in front of Kakashi and almost broke them up. I looked at him in the eyes as he looked away from me. I just continued to out run him... 

I didn't know what to do anymore. I didn't know why things started to get harder when Chidori left.

At first I didn't mind the struggle. I mean I'm use to going through this but it's getting harder and harder. Life starts to go slower and I can't understand why.

Chidori use to be just a friend. A training buddy. A shy little girl that would keep me company. A princess that I had to take care of but now... everything has changed.

She use to be the one who would be crushing on me. The one who'd blush when my name was spoken. The one wish for an alone time between us. The one who's be doing everything just to get close to me. Now it's the other way around....

Now I'm the one who's after her. I'm the one who's wishing for that alone tome. I'm the one who'd blush when her name was spoken. The one who'd do everything for her.

Everything was ok back then. All those hardships with her. I was fine. I didn't mind the physical pain but now it's harder. I'm emotionally invested and it was just so hard. My emotions are getting the best of me and I hate it!

I don't like this feeling and I want it gone!

God why is this even happening? Why is there so much to go through for one person?

Is Chidori really that worth it?

Is she really going to be the girl of my life?