Chapter five

"What?!?" All four exclaimed.

Even Chidori seemed surprised about what her father had said.

"But that means we won't be able to become ninjas ....EVER!" Naruto whined as Sakura looked like she wanted to faint. Sasuke on the other hand just seemed deep in thought.

"Yes and you know why?" Kakashi question.

Sasuke sighed and looked up at him. He knew well that he did not deserve to get the bell had had wished that he had teamed up with her. "Cause Chidori got it, not us."

"Well that could be the reason but I think there is another one." Kakashi hinted but no one seemed to understand, well from the three at least.

"What what what?!" Naruto asked in a bit of a hurry.

"Because you did not have..." Kakashi tried to give out another hint but they seemed clueless.  Everyone was quiet.

"Chidori I think you know the answer" Kakashi sighed as everyone looked at her.

"Teamwork"

Kakashi gave a small invisible smile as he knew how clever his child was; how clever they were.

"What?!" Naruto questioned as it broke Kakashi's proud moment. He looked back down on them with a dark look.

"Its so simple teamwork! All you had to do was teamwork! Didn't you get it?" Kakashi said a bit with exaggeration. "Naruto when Chidori helped you out she asked you didn't she?" He pointed out as Naruto mouthed a sorry towards her. "Sasuke when you were in the ground she offered help and teamwork but what did you say? You'll only drag me down!" Sasuke gave a frustrated look but it seemed like he was mad at himself. "And Sakura! She also asked you too! And what did you say? No way not! with you!" Kakashi slightly imitated her as she looked down feeling a bit guilty.

"Naruto! You Beleive in your self too much and think that you don't need help when in fact you do!" Kakashi started to lecture. "Sasuke you think you can do everything by your self! Thinking that your teammates are low and beneath your feet!" He said that made Sasuke angry he ran towards Kakashi with a kunai but He swiftly stopped him.

Kakashi pointed the kunai towards his face as he slightly stepped on Sasuke's face. "Arrogance!" Kakashi emphasized.

"You can't just step on him like a bug!" Sakura squealed defensively.

"And you Sakura you think you're so pretty and smart! Sasuke this sasuke that! You forgot your other teammates! The world does not revolve around him!" He said in a bit of an angered manner as he remembered his own child life.

"You should consider yourselves lucky as you have a rather bright teammate." Kakashi inquired. He knew those looks. "I'm not saying this because she is my daughter but I am saying this because she was quick in learning." Kakashi gave a small explanation as he did not want to seem like he had a favorite. "In fact, I am quite surprised with her talent myself as she has only lived here for a year..."

There was a bit of silence as the three thought for a moment.

"But sensei! There were only three bells! Of course one of us had to give it up! Cause if she didn't then that would make a group conflict and the squad would break up!" Sakura protested, trying to win him over.

Kakashi rolled his eyes. "I purposely did that!" He said in a bit of an insulting way. "I wanted to see how you would reach to the conflict but there was not group conflict because of Chidori." He pointed at his daughter, who was tied up. "She gave the bells that could be the ticket to her success as a ninja, yet she gave it up for you! She knew if she does not get a bell she would not pass, yet she took that risk to keep the three of you safe! You act like children not ninjas... As a ninja, it should be a natural instinct for team work but for the three of you it didn't even crossed your mind" He have a disappointed face and so did his voice.

"If you do not know how to keep the group strong, then someone might end up dying." Kakashi explained. "Like this." He drew the kunai closer to Sasuke's neck. "Sakura kill Naruto if he doesn't kill Chidori or Sasuke dies!"

The two seemed panicked as Sasuke tried to stay away from rhe enaring blade as Chidori only sighed.

Kakahi too sighed, "ok I will give you one last chance but I won't go easy on you anymore. Eat up and regain your strenght but do not help Chidori." He pointed at his daughter who was tied all around then hoisted a bit on a tree branch. Her weapons underneath her as she just gave a disappointed look.

As Kakashi left, Chidori was left to think. She, of course, obeyed her father when he said no eating but he did not say that they could not eat anything light. So she was not starving that much but the pressure of the ropes around her arms made it a bit hard.

It was rather tight and keeping it on would weaken her.

She heard a sound and turned to see Sasuke climbing up the tree, using his kunai. He stopped just above the rope that held her up.

"Don't worry, Naruto will catch you." He said as he slowly tried to cut the rope.

"But Sasu-"

"If she is not released, she will weaken and it will all bring up down." sasuke cut Sakura off. He turned to look at Naruto. "Catch!"

"Don't worry Chidori chan!" Naruto said as he caught her and set her down. Sakura sighed and brought out her own kunai and started to cut off the ropes.

"YOU!!!!!" Dad said as he jumped out of no where and startled them. "You broke the rule! Now you're gonna pay!" He said as thunder struck. Chidori looked at him in amusement.

I didn't know daddy can came with automatic thunder!

"We are ready for anything!" Naruto Naruto argued as he helped Chidori up.

"Because we are a team!" Chidori joined.

"Yes we are!" Sasuke agreed.

"F-four of u-us are one!" Sakura hesitantly said.

"Yes! We are one !" Chidori repeated.

"Four of you are one? Well then!" Kakashi said in a daring manner. The three expected the worst as Chidori seemed to have understood what her father was up to. "You pass."

They looked at him a bit confused. "You are the first to finally get it." He smiled. "Teamwork must always come first. Squad 7, your mission will start tomorrow!"

They all looked at each other with a happy smile and cheered a bit as they all walked back home to rest.

"You did great, Yuki."