Chapter 41

Naruto stood there as he watched the two hug. Chidori had tears in her eyes she she hugged the man tightly.

He was tall, young and red haired. He had Kakashi's height and other features, just not his hair. He hugged her tightly as well, his eyes shut as if he was just taking in the feeling, like he never was going to feel it once more.

"Wait." Naruto's voice broke the moment. "Who are you?" He pointed at the redhead. His blue eyes meeting his dark ones.

The male looked at him for a moment almost in deep thought. "Right." He muttered. "You were younger then..." he then looked at Chidori before taking a step closer to Naruto, a wide smile forming. "I'm Rasengan Kasai Hatake..."

Naruto looked at him for a short moment, taking in what he said. "Eh?! Hatake?!"

Radengan chuckled, looking between his sister and Naruto. "He hasn't change has he? Yes. Hatake. First born of Kakashi Hatake." He smiled proudly.

"Wa-wait what? But Kakashi sensei only has Chi-"

"Yeah wait." Chidori cut Naruto off. She turned to her brother. "How are you alive? I saw you die!" She said, her eyes watching him closely, as if he were a spy.

Rasengan shrugged. "All I remember is that I was dying, and then I was sucked into this deep darkness. I felt like I was in a coma of some sort... I saw a light and I ran to it; hearing Dad's voice but before I could even reach it, everything went white and I woke up, lying our hide out in the woods." He explained, he watched her think for a moment, taking in how she had grown. It had only been four years since he last saw her.

"I think this is one of those tricks Pein had done. He using your body as a puppet while your mind is elsewhere... " Chidori started.

"And When you two defeated him, it broke that." Rasengan added. They smiled at each other contently, missing how they were always good at working with each other.

Naruto stood there, staring at them, a confused look on his face. "What?" This made the two turn to him, reminding them that he existed.

Rasengan gave a smile. "We'll explain later." He helped the two walk back to the village, where a crowd was waiting for them. Cheering for them.

Everyone was there to applaud them for saving the village. It seemed that everyone was happy. Everyone except those who hid secrets.

"They're back! They're back!" Kakashi, Kitsune, Katori and Chitauri looked at one another. They smiled and all made their way back to where the crowd was, hoping to find their Chidori.

Kakashi was helped by Kitsune as they walked through the crowd to not only see on but two of their children. Rasengan had helped his sister by carrying her while Naruto was helped by Chojinand Shikamaru.

"Chidori! Rasengan!" Kitsune cried and hugged her two children. "You're both alive." She looked at them and smiled. Her children had grown into such wonderful people.

Kakashi joined the hug. He looked at Rasengan. "How is this possible?" He questioned, examining the son he was so proud of.

He only smiled at him. "I think that'll be a good think to talk about over dinner." They all laughed and just hugged each other, happy to have their family complete.

The people were happy but there were those who werent really ready to face Chidori's return.