Chapter thirty seven

She had lost control over herself. She had let that hungry wolf take control. She let that dark side of her take control. All because her father had died.

She was in a watery place. A place where she knew meant that she had gone wild. Fell to her knees and held her head as she tried to regain control. She thought of the happy memories. It usually worked.

"No use, sweetie." A voice called out.

Chidori snapped her head to see a girl in front of her. Her eyes glowing red as she smiled wickedly down at her. She looked exactly like her.

"No matter how hard you'll try and forget, you won't be able to. You're stuck in here until you move on about your father's death." The girl explained. She kneeled down and smiled wickedly at Chidori. She stood up and turned around, giving a hair flip. "But you could always try and eliminate me, baby girl."

Chidori sighed. She had always tried to eliminate her dark side. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't. No matter how nice and kind she always has been, there was always that bad side of her. The side that says 'give them what they deserve'. The side that always gave rude comments and small mutters of hatred. She tried to remove those but no matter how hard we tried, there will always be a bad side.

Chidori sat there as tears ran down her face. She couldn't be able to get over her father's death that easily. Unless she was that cold. She stood up and sighed heavily, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Daddy did his best." She muttered. "And now It's my turn." And with that, she ran up to her double.

"Chidori!" Yelled Kitsune as she ran up to the giant white wolf that attacked the ginger haired akatsuki.

Her ears perked up and thought of a plan.Turning into a tailed beast wouldn't really help since her daughter is the 12 tails and she's only the 9 tails. But maybe there is a way.

Maybe if a fellow tailed beast was here, they'd be able to defeat the twelve tails. They'd be able to stop her.

She eyes snapped down to see Naruto holding onto Hinata's weak body, rage building up as well. Her eyes went wide. "Not him too."

"Kakashi." A voice called out from the dark. The silver haired man no longer felt the pain on his body, instead, he felt like a new born baby, fresh and light.

He searched for the source of the voice. So he followed the small light and thought that it might be there. He hoped that it was there person he hoped to see.

"Dad?"