A very long description

Y/N never had that much friends. If she ever did, they would back stab her. Her parents can't do anything about it because, well, they're died. If it wasn't for her parent's will (testament), she wouldn't have had any money to buy a house, food, clothes and other women needs.

During the time, other kids would bully her, as specially in middle school. The other girls would get jealous of her because the boys would always fall for her. They would befriend Y/N and when the girls got the attention of the boys they liked, they would simply dumb her and confront her at the end.

For high school, she would always switch schools, looking for the right education. Her before schools' were lacking that one thing. The school that she now goes to is Survey Corps High School(Survey High or SCHS) . Perfect qualities for her standards. She literally tops everyone in the school, even the seniors.

She moves into a house that is very close by to Survey High and is happy with that for a month, but that all changes when he comes around. Levi Ackermen. Apparently her landlord forgot to mention that the houses he owns are made for having roommates and there are so many things about Levi that you can bare to stand . You didn't like that he was taller than you. You didn't like that he's always addressing everyone to' brat'. You didn't like the fact that he is very nosy when he finds something new about you. And you defiantly didn't like the fact that he had so many friends and would bring them over almost everyday.

Will you learn to cope with this new change? Will you ever find the heart to trust and befriend these new people in your house? Will you let Levi into your past and accept these new feelings toward him?

314 words

Vote 

No Comment