Tell us something about you

Play when ever
NO comment's please's and thank you's

-- Next day--

Curse that damn clean freak. We spent the entire day cleaning the damn house. I honestly didn't mind, but staying up until 12 am!? I mean come on. It doesn't take 10 hours to clean the damn house.

So now I am now entering the school campus, by myself. Levi couldn't join me because he needed to clean one more thing in the house. We just cleaned the entire house yesterday! What else was there that needed to be cleaned?!

" Hey Y/n!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts and turned around to be faced with a certain teal eyed person who was waving at me. Armin and Mikasa are with him.

"Morning Y/n," he said.

"Morning," I replied with tired tone.

"Are you okay Y/n? You look tired," Armin asked. Mikasa just nodded.

"Damn clean freak made me help clean the entire house until 12 in the morning."

"Sucks to be you."

I heard Horseface say from behind me.

"Fuck you," I said

"What time," he winked. After he had said that, I kicked him were the sun doesn't shine.

"When you grow back the balls to not use stupid ass pick up lines." He just groaned in pain. Eren and Armin burst out laughing.

"What the hell happened here," I heard a voice say from behind me. We all turn our way towards the direction the voice came from and there stood Levi, with his backpack slung over his shoulder.

"Nothing Levi. Nothing."

"What ever. Any way what is your class schedule Y/n?" I pulled out my folded schedule and handed it to him. He took it, unfolded it and looked over it. "We have every class together except for math. How come I never noticed you in any of them?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I'm hardly even noticed by the others. I only talk to the teachers after class or after school." I took back my schedule and was about to put it away that is, until I saw everyone else with their schedule out. I looked at them for a few seconds and then realized that they want to look over my schedule as well.

I sighed and gave them my schedule. They took looked over it.

--Time skip lunch--

So it turns out that for Lang. Arts and History/Geo. I have:
Jean, Armin, Petra and Levi

For PE:

Eren, Levi, Oulo, and Erwin.

For Math:
Armin.

For Science:
Jean, Eren, Levi, and Hanji.

For Free Choice:

Levi And Mikasa

Yeah... and in science, I don't even know how I didn't notice or hear Jean and Eren when I first got here.

So right now, I am currently sitting on the roof with my 'new group of friends'. Honestly, I pray to god that this group would be the one.

Sasha is stuffing her face with food and everyone else is having small conversations while eating there lunch calmly. Me? I was look at the ground, just enjoying my (f/s) (A/N: Favorite sandwich) while thinking about how I'm going to study for the next two weeks. And when I finally look up, I see everyone was looking at me. So I said, "What?"