Promises

Play when I say to

What the fuck is wrong with these people! I've been at this school for 1 month and the other students are already saying shit about me. I tried my best to not socialize with others, I don't even talk at school! So what the hell did I do to earn such bad attention! 'She's a slut'. 'She's an attention seeker'. 'She's probably slept with very guy in school'. 'She's such a teachers pet'. 'What a nerd'. 'Geek'. 'Loser'. 'Nobody even likes her'. 'Why doesn't she disappear already'.

The last one always gets to me. The other ones don't bother me as much as those 5 words do. When ever I heard those words, I would always think "Yeah. Maybe I will disappear... forever". But I also remember the promise that I made with mom and dad. So I never really actually thought about killing myself because of that promise.

Wait...

I don't think I properly introduced myself. I'm Y/N L/N. I'm 15 years old, so that makes me a freshmen in high school. The school that I attend to from now on, until I graduate when I'm a senior, is Survey Corps High School or Survey High or SCHS. It's supposed to be a high quality educational high school. Basically a 5 star school, which you can hardly find these days. The things I do in my free time are; Taekwondo, martial arts, play the violin draw, paint, read watch TV, work, homework, and study. In your opinion you might think that those things are pretty boring, but as long as I'm busy, I'm satisfied. At school I hardly even talk to anyone, only when a teacher asks me a question. At lunch I eat on the roof and play the violin, paint or draw. I only draw any thing that catches my eye.

I really like school, it's just the bulling that I hate. I think they just have nothing else to do, so they decided to set out some rumors about the new kid. Me. After the rumors got out, everyone started to join in. Its really annoying. So why don't I quit school or look for another one? It took all summer plus an extra month to find a school that meets up to my standards and I can't quit because when I was young I promised mom that I would stay in school and get good grades so I wouldn't end up like her brother.

So that's enough about me. Right now I'm in the middle of 4th period. Math. It's really boring and our teacher teaches the same subject for 3 weeks before switching to another one. The worst part is that she always has her back turned the other way, so that gives my bullies an advantage. They started throwing crumbled paper and sometimes I would read them just to see what non-sense they have to say about me.

"Y/N can you make a copy of the homework in the office? I'm afraid we have ran out of them," Ms. Cal asked. I nodded and walked over to the teacher to retrieve the homework that I have to copy. Before I walked out the classroom I got a few glares from the other students.

-Time skip back in math class-

I received another crumbled up paper and inside it said 'teachers pet' . Well if you actually tried in this class you would probably get more respect as well . I fold it up neatly and slide it in my binder, that's what I do with most of the trash I received and when I get home, I throw them away.

-Time skip to lunch-

I decided to play the violin today. I really need to relax. Science wasn't that great today either. So basically my schedule is;

Lang. Arts
History
PE
Math
Science
Lunch
Free choice.

Every student gets free choice, but at different times. So I have 2 free periods to do whatever the hell I want. I don't get to be bullied for the rest of the day. Yay.

As I walk towards the stares to the roof, a girl with brown hair and an arm full of potatoes ran up to me and asked, " Excuse me miss! Do you by chance have any food with you?!"