Confession (part 1)

---time skip 1 week later---

Its been 1 week since Levi kissed me, and that's all I've been thinking about. Even when every one has been visiting me during that week, he was all in my mind. So does this mean that he likes me back? Wait... don't get ahead of yourself yet, Y/n. Just.... don't.

And now I'm walking to school and I'm pretty nervous. Why? Because Levi told me that they were posting the scores from our exams. They have three boards to post the scores up. There is one in front of the office, one at the entrance of the school gates, and one in the middle of the school. The reason they didn't just place it in one spot was because the staffs didn't want the students to bunch up. It seems like a stupid reason, but what can I do?

Right now I'm walking to school alone because Erwin needed to talk to Levi about something. which leaves me to face the crowded, long, scary halls of our hell of a school

As I start enter the gates, other students were looking at me with shocked faces. At first I was wondering why, but then I started to get a really good feeling about it. I make my way towards the score board and some odd reason, the other students were making a path way for me. I was looking at the board and I start looking at the list from the bottom, all the way to the top. And at the very top

My name was their. In the very first slot, it says F/n. And right below me is Levi Ackerman, in the second slot. I beat him. I beat Levi Ackerman.

I walked away in satisfaction, but I still felt many pairs of eyes on me and honestly, I could care less. When I get home, I'm going to make me some cheesecake!

What about the talent show?

You want me to bake a cake for the talent show? Hell no.

NO! I meant what are you going to do know that you won the bet.

Actually I've been thinking about that. Since everyone has been beside me for the entire time I was in the hospital, I might as do something for them, right?

Pfft, I don't care, it's not my decision. And with that the voice was gone.

--Time skip--

Why does he keep staring at me!? Who keeps staring at me? Levi! In class, at lunch, and during our free time! And lets not forget that we live together.

"Hey Y/N! SHORTY! WAIT UP," we heard someone call from behind us. We turn around to see the whole gang together, walking this way. We can never get a break from these people! "Can we come over today?"

"Why not? You guys come over almost every fucking day. You do know we have our own lives to live, Shitty-Glasses," Levi responded. As much as I would love to have a break, you can't just say it like that. I step on his foot really hard and he hiss in pain and glared daggers at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Sure you guys can come over," I said. Everyone looked really happy, until, "Unless you guys break, throw, make a mess, or even dare go into my room, then not only did you screw things for yourself, but for everyone else. Am I clear?"

Everyone did this stance with their right hand over their hearts and their left hand behind there backs. They all yelled, "YES MA'AM!!!" Me and Levi started walking and every one was following us, but they weren't just walking... they were marching.

--Time skip to the house

after you finished putting the cake in the oven--

After putting the cake in the oven, I took a set at the diner table and took a big sigh.

"So Y/n, are you still going to do the talent show, even though we lost the bet," Erwin asked.

"Nah. I think I'll try it out."

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at you and yelled, "YOUR WHAT?!"

"I'll join the talent show."

"What made you change your mind,"Marco asked.

"Well I thought that since you all were by my side when I was in the hospital, joining the talent show is the least I could do."

Everyone seemed pleased with my answer so they cheered. Hanji came up and tackled me into a hug and started to swing me around (Like what Tamaki would do with Haruhi). She spun me so fast, I started getting light-headed.

"HaNjI StOp! I ThInK I'm GoInG To HuRl," I screamed. And when she didn''t stop, I had to take matters into my own hands. I moved my upper body to the side and raised my arm high. I had to really concentrate since I was spinning and trying to find my target. I found the area I was looking for and slammed my elbow hard into her gut. She instantly let go and she dropped to the floor.

"OW! Damn Y/n, that freaking hurt," Hanji complain.

"Yeah, I know," I replied.

"So have you decide what you are going to do for the talent show," Erwin asked.

"Yeah. I have something in mind. What about you guys? Are any of you guys planning on entering the talent show?"

"Actually I think the guys were planning on dancing and singing," Hanji said.

"Really," I questioned as I look at Levi, who seemed like he didn't want to talk about it. Probably because he's embarrassed. "Then what will you guys be dancing and singing too?"

"That's for us to know and you to find out," Eren said with a big smile.

"Sure, sure."

"Y/n can I talk to you.... in private," Levi said sternly. I nodded and followed him outside, into the backyard.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"I actually want to tell you something."

"Alright?"

"So you do know that when I kissed you when you were in the hospital, it meant something. Well at least to me it did."

"Mhm. Go on."

"Look what I'm trying to say is that, I love you."

So basically that was my first time writing/typing a confession scene and as you can tell I'm not go at that, so sorry. I will be leaving soon for the Philippines so this is like a special chapter.

Anyway please vote

And you are free to give me any feedback.

Thank you!

1105 words