Confession (Part 2)

A/n: Instead of them going into the backyard, they are in Levi's bedroom. Sorry for the inconvenience

Holy crap he's kissing me...again! What am I supposed to do?! Well kiss him back! If you don't he'll get the wrong idea. Deciding to actually follow the voice inside my head, (because that would be the first time it actually said something that's helpful), I kissed him back.

Levi seemed shocked at my action, but at the same time pleased. I'm actually enjoying this and I'm pretty sure he is too. Also because of my actions, he got the hint that I accept his feelings.

When we had to pull away because of a thing called oxygen, we just looked at each other, with a smile placed on our faces.

"So what does this mean," I asked, "Are we like... boyfriend and girlfriend now?" The words boyfriend and girlfriend sounds so foreign when it came out of my mouth. Sure I read a lot of fan-fiction (because why not), but actually asking that question was just.... I don't even know what the right word is.

"No shit. I didn't just kiss you for nothing," Levi replied. I just smiled at his response, but then immediately turned my head towards the door. I walked up to the door and unlocked it, and guess who stumbled forward. If you said Hanji, your correct.

"Oh hey guys. I was just on my way to the bathroom, but I couldn't find it. And don't worry, I wasn't eavesdropping on your camera through the key hole," she said, which is obviously not convincing. Me and Levi pulled her into the room and locked the door. We both gave her death glares and started to crack our knuckles. Hanji started to back up into the corner of the room. 

"Hanji...you must not tell anyone about this and if you did you are dead," I said as I drag by thumb across my neck.

"I-I don't get why you guys are hiding it from everyone. They all knew this was bound to happen."

"Yeah, but it's going to be weird that we start dating all of a sudden, Shitty-Glasses."

"Yes, but they are going to find out sooner or later."

"We'll just hope for later. It doesn't need to be right now," I said, "Hanji we will tell them when we are ready. Now is just not the time."

"Alright. But I expect you guys to tell them. You can't leave them in the dark," And with that she left to go join the others.

"I really don't know how can you talk so calmly with her without getting annoyed," Levi said while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You just need to have a lot of patients. With patients you can get anywhere," I said. (If you don't have any patients whats so ever, well now you do) 

"When the fuck did you become poetic," Levi asked.

"Levi, did you forget that I'm an author?"

--Time Skip--

Everyone was now watching a movie and this time the gang is watching Furious 7. And I have to admit that that movie was really good.

While everyone was watching the movie I was putting the final touches to my cake and Levi was sitting on the counter stools. Sometimes I would catch him staring at me from the corner of my eye and every time I look up at him he just turns away. 

When I caught him staring at me, I didn't bother to look up. I said, "You know, there are better things to look at."

I saw him look back at the TV and says, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You wouldn't be saying that if you weren't."

And in response I get his famous 'tch'. He got up made his way over to me, put a bit of the whip cream I put on the cheesecake on his finger and opened up his mouth. I thought he was going to eat it but instead, he put it on my nose. He simply smiled with a small chuckle