Meeting people

After I ended the call, I threw my phone onto the bed. Then I realized something... more like I smelled something. Beer. I smell like fucking beer. I grab my clothes and limp over to the bathroom.

-After showering-

I managed to wash the wounds, but during the process, it stung like a bitch! My side and foot of course hurting the most. I mean my foot and the side of my stomach have a deep ass cut! After mentally complaining, I wrapped the wounds.

I put on my f/c underwear and matching bra, then put on my sweatshirt that says 'Eat a lot. Sleep a lot' and shorts. The sweatshirt wasn't to long, so my shorts were still viable.
I'll check on them in an hour. I go to my room and start adding more chapters to my story.

After awhile I heard the door open and swing shut.

"What the fuck happened here," I heard Levi yell.

It was silent for awhile until I heard a female voice. "Well you see Levi. Hanji wanted to play a game, but she didn't explain the rules until we all agreed to play. That's when we found out she wanted to have a food fight."

So that's why!

"Shitty-Glasses why did you want to play a game like this... in my damn house!"

"It got really boring and I wanted to do something that involved throwing, hiding and a bit of running. So the only thing in my head was food fight."

"Why couldn't you just use damn water balloons and play out in the backyard!"

"We-- I didn't--."

"Tch. Nevermind. You're almost finished cleaning so there isn't much to get mad at."

"Umm... Levi?" That was Armin's voice!

"What bra-- what the fuck happened to you?"

"Long story. I'll explain later. I don't think Y/n is okay though. She got it worse then me." Really Armin! Why did you have to tell a group of strangers.

"And why is that brat?"

"I'll explain that as well, but I prefer to have Y/n here so she can explain her part." Damn it Armin! I will get you back for this.

"Tch fine. I'll go get her."

I heard footsteps coming towards the my bedroom door. Then they stop.

Knock knock

"Hmm," was my response to the knocking.

"Can you come out to the living room. Armin can explain anything without you there to explain half of it,"he told me. I think about this for a bit. Do I really need to go out there.

"Yes you do. You have a lot to explain on your part." Did I really say that out loud?!

"Yes you did. Now stop thinking out loud and get you ass out of you damn room or else I'm going to drag you out myself," he commanded. I guess I don't really have a choose

"Yes mother," I said quietly. And walked out my room.

" I heard that you brat," he warned.

" I know you did," I said back. We reached the living room and I found it nice and clean. No stains, crumbs or broken glass. Everyone was staring. I grabbed a chair from the table and took a seat by the corner.

"Hey ain't you the girl gets picked on alot," I heard a voice come from... a horse?

"Maybe. Maybe not," I replied.

"You know something? You're pretty short. Even shorter than Levi," horse-face said. A dark aura started to surround me.

"Jean you really shouldn't have said that," Eren said.

"So? What's someone so small going to do about it," he replied. My aura got darker that even the others had to back away. I got up walked to the bathroom, grabbed the first aid kit and went back out to the table.

"What's that for brat," Levi questioned. I ignored him and spilt all the things inside it onto the table. I closed the kit and patted the top.
"Wh--" before he could say anything else, I threw the kit, which was made out of metal by the way, and it hit horse-face straight on his head. What the bystanders saw was a pitcher throwing a baseball and pitches have to throw pretty are to get it the the catcher.

Horseface fell on to the floor holding his bleeding head. I walked over to him and picked up the kit. It had a dent on it.

" You really do have a hard head. Don't you Horseface," I snapped at him.

"D-did you just call him Horseface," Eren asked, holding back his laugh.

"What? You guys couldn't tell that his face looks like a horse," I raised an eyebrow. I think that I pulled the last straw because everyone was laughing there ass's off. Levi was just smirking in the corner. I grabbed the rap and walked back to Horseface.

"What the hell do you want shrimp," he said. The laughing stopped when he said that. People began to facepalm and there were 5 words that they all thought. Does he not get it?!

Pulled his head and started to rap his head. Then his eyes. Then nose. "Hey what are you do--!" Then mouth. Then neck. Then shoulders. Arms. Middle part of his body. Then finally his lower body.

"Now... keep your mouth shut like a good mummy," I told him while patting his head. People began to laugh again. I walked back to the table a cleaned up the mess. On my way to the bathroom to put the kit away, I heard Levi let out a small chuckle. This made me smile. In the inside though.

After putting the kit away, I walk back to my seat and the others were starting to relax. Horseface was still a mummy trying to break free.

When everyone stopped laughing. A girl with messy hair and glasses said, "Let's get to know each other. I'll start. I'm Hanji Zoë."

"Petra Ral."

"Tch. Oluo Bozado."

"Gunther Shuiz."

"Eren Gin."

"Eren Jaeger, but you probably knew that already."

"Mikasa Ackerman."

"Connie Springer."

"That person that you wrapped up is Jean Kirstein."

"YOUR THE GIRL THAT WANTED MY FOOD!" I turn towards the direction. Brown hair. Has a couple of potatoes by her... IT'S THAT GIRL FROM THE OTHER DAY!

" Oh and this is Sasha Blouse. As you can tell she loves and I mean LOVE food."

I just nodded.

"Can we just get this over with," I heard Levi say.

1085 words