Remembering the past

NO comment please's and thank you's

Eren's POV

Y/n L/n. Where have I heard that name before? It's right on the tip of my tongue!

"Eren hurry up or else we will be late to class," Armin shouted.

"Com'in!"

Y/n POV

Since Levi and Mikasa have free period with me they decided to stay with me on the roof. Right now, they are working on their homework, but since I finished early I decided to study. And since I got tired of the silence, I grabbed my phone, plugged my headphones in, pressed shuffle and it played 'Sad Song' by We the Kings. Then after the song, it played 'You are my Sunshine' by Johnny Cash.

Right when I heard the first few lyrics I dropped my pencil as I start to remember something.

~Flashback

When you were 4~

"Sweetheart can you go pack your clothes please," mom told me.

"Sure mommy! But why," I asked.

"We have to go to Germany to help a very sick woman who's husband asked us to take care of her."

"But what about my friends?" (You haven't figured out about your friends until you were 6)

"Don't worry, Y/n. You'll see them again because we will comeback, but not for a long time."

"Okay mommy."

"Also they have a son who is your age, so you can play with him while we are there. Plus he could really use some cheering up."

"Yay! I'll do my best to help this boy"

--Time skip to Germany--

I was so excited to meet this boy and that my mom and dad told me to wait outside the door of the patients room, so I did. Then a few minutes later they came out and had told me that the boy was on the roof garden.

I ran up the stairs and not taking the elevator because I thought it would be slow. So since I was running up the stairs, by the time I got on the roof, I collapsed onto the concrete ground, panting hard.

When I finally calmed down I heard sobbing. I got up and look around and found brown hair sticking out from behind the bushes. I walked up to it and the sobbing got louder, then it turned into loud crying.

"Hey, warum weinst du," I asked the boy. (You taught yourself how to speak German and other languages. Even at a young age)
-Hey, why are you crying?

The boy got scared at my sudden words, but then said, "Meine Mutter ist sehr krank, und ich weiß nicht, wann sie aus dem Krankenhaus entlassen werden,"
-My mom is very ill and I don't know when she will be discharged from the hospital.

"Möchten Sie mich zu gehen?"
-Would you like me to go?

"Nein! Bitte gehen Sie nicht..."
-No! Please do not go...

"Alright. I'm Y/n L/n. Welches ist deines?"
-What is yours?

"I'm E-

--End of flashback--

"Y/n!"

I turn my head to look at Levi who as obviously calling me and he was holding my headphones