Hospitalized

NO COMMENTS

--Dream/Flashback--

"Do you guys want to come over later," I asked.

"No sorry. Maybe next time Y/n."

"Yeah. I have to...go... with my mom to... um... the store later."

"Okay. Next time it is," I said disappointed. But you said that last time, I thought.

Later that day I went to the park, since nobody wanted to come over and when I got there I saw my 2 friends that I had asked if they wanted to come over. I thought that they were done with what ever they had to do, so I walked over to them. 

"Hey guys! Can I play with you?"

I say that they froze on the spot, then they turned around, looked at each other and nodded. They looked at me with this weird look on their face and I could already tell that it didn't mean anything good.

"No," they plainly said.

"Why?"

"Because you're really annoying."

"And a really big burden."

"What do you mean? I thought we were friends," I looked at them with tiers threatening to fall.

"It means that you were never our friend Y/n!"

"We were just using you to get what ever we wanted because your parents had a lot of money."

"But now that they are gone, we can't get anything anymore."

"But I thought--"

"Get it through your stupid head, Y/n! Nobody likes you, or cares about you! They only became friends with you because you had  money! But now you don't even have enough to support yourself!"

"That's probably why your parents left you. They got sick and tired of babying you."

At this point, I was full of anger. I didn't care that they weren't my friends. I ran over to one of them and punched her square in the face and I grabbed the other girl by the back of the head and her face made contact onto my knee. 

"I don't fucking care if you weren't ever my friends to begin with, but don't ever talk shit about my parents if you don't know anything." 

And with that I just spat on the ground and walked away.

-End of dream/flashback-

I slowly open my eyes, but cover it back up when I made contact with bright light. How the hell did I get to my room. After just lying there, the sudden sent of the hospital came over me. I instantly shot up from the bed and look around the room. Yup. It certainly is the hospital. How the fuck did I end up here!!!

Then I remembered what happened. Petra. She pushed me down the stairs, then I blacked out. Then she made me realize how stupid I was to suddenly trust people again. At this I shook my head and rested it on the palm of my hand. 

I was in deep though until the door slammed open. I lifted my head slowly and was meet with group of people that I thought I could trust. 

But... now that I'm actually thinking about it...

If they didn't care about me or if they were just using me, then they wouldn't be here. They wouldn't have worried about me when I 'went missing' for 3 hours. They wouldn't be having a worried look on their faces if they didn't care. 

These realizations made me smile.

Levi's Pov

--Back on the roof--

We were still waiting for Y/n to come back until. Petra wasn't with us and that made me curious, not even when lunch started.  Honestly now that I have started to develop feelings for Y/n, I'm starting to worry about her because of Petra. I already told Petra that their isn't going to be anything special between the two of us, and now I don't know what to do. What? I'm new at this. Give me a fucking break. I'm more of a guy who doesn't care about this type of shit and that all fucking changed.  

As I was thinking about this, I--no, I mean we, all heard an ear piercing scream. We rushed out the door and ran down stairs and what we saw was probably the worst thing we could possibly see. The person was all bruised and scratched up and blood seeping out of her forehead. And the thing that got us all shocked, angry, and sad was that person was, Y/n.

We all looked at who screamed and we saw Petra with tears streaming down her face, it was almost like a river. Next to her was a girl with long black hair, trying to comfort her. 

I'm guessing that Erwin had already called 911 because they were already here and was lifting Y/n up on the stretcher and was heading to the vehicles that were going to take her to the hospital. Also not to mention that almost the entire school was watching, so that made things much better, note the sarcasm. 

But the main thing on my mind is that who ever did this, is going to pay a terrible price and I think I know who it is. That bitch.

--Back at the hospital
Y/n Pov--

Everyone started asking/saying things like 'Are you alright' or 'You should be more careful'. But then Levi spoke up and asked, "Who did it?"

We all looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean Levi," I asked.

"Well obviously you didn't just fall out of clumsiness because we all know that you aren't clumsy. So then someone must have did it," he pointed out. It's true. They haven't known me for that long and they already know almost every thing about me. It's like I'm and open book. But what am I supposed to do? Petra is there friend. Their family, but if she really were any of those, then she wouldn't have done this. But then again, they did just met me so they probably wouldn't believe me

"Yeah it's true that someone did do it, but...," I look at Petra from the corner of my eye and she was glaring at me. Pfft...she looks like a constipated monkey. 

"But what Y/n," Petra said, faking a worried look. If anyone had a good set of eyes, then they would see that she is faking.

"But nothing. All I have to say is that she is in this room."

And that's the end of the chapter. Now don't be mad. If I told what would happen then I wouldn't have an idea for the next chapter. 

Anyway, thanks for the 1.06k people I really appreciate it, considering that this is my first book other than my Levi cheater x reader one-shot (also if you want check that out thx). 

Remember:

Please vote

Pleases and thank you's

Words 1117