Comments and consequences

After meeting Connie, Sasha, Hanji, Jean (aka. Horseface), Petra, Oluo, and Gunther, Levi had gotten angry and wanted to know why me and Armin were so beat up.

"Lets start with you Armin. You were the reason why Y/n had to come and help your sorry little ass," Levi said irritated.

"Well..."

Flashback

3rd person

Armin was buying more side dishes and drinks because there was no more in the house. And the only reason was because of Sasha. (Of course)

While coming out of the store, Armin was distracted by a new book that has been recently published. While he was distracted, he had accidentally bumped into a guy with long black hair. The guy with long hair thought Armin was picking a fight him. Armin was trying to protest, but before he could finish, he had called his friends to help beat the crap out of poor Armin.

Armin kept trying to explain, but they never gave him the chance. They punched, kicked and threw him to the wall. After getting beat like that, Armin had gave up on trying to stop them, so he let them beat him and at some point started yelling for help.

End of flashback

It was silent. Too silent. Everyone was still trying to process what was just explained to them. It stayed like this for about 5 minutes.

"Why didn't you continue to fight," Eren broke the silence. Eren had his eyes hidden behind his bangs. Armin didn't reply. "Armin. Why. Didn't. You. Fight. Back!"

"They wouldn't listen! I tried, but when ever I spoke, they would punch, kick or throw my to a wall," Armin shouted back.

"That doesn't mean you stop! You hit or punch them back!"

"They where to big for me to handle!"

"You took defense lessons! You could have done something to protect yourself!"

"Like I said the were bigger then I was, so I couldn't do much about it!"

"At least you could have defend yourself just a bit! Or else you could have even been seriously hurt or even worse!"

Armin started to tear up.

"But I'm not hurt! Y/n was there to help me!"

"That's just it you! Always need someone to pro--"

SMACK!

Y/n POV

It was again dead silent. Mikasa had a deadly aura. So what if she's going to hurt me? It's better then have Armin hurt mentally and physically.

"What the hell was that for Y/n," Eren said holding his redden cheek.

"No. The real question is, what the hell were you about to say! Armin just said he couldn't have done any thing because he couldn't have done any thing to defend himself," I snapped.

"But it's true that he does depend on-"

"Do you really want to say that right in front of his face!"

Eren looked at Armin and saw tears fall out of his eyes.

"I - I'm sorry Armin I didn't mea-"

"It's okay Eren. You were just worried." Ew. I hate these parts.