Talent Show?

NO comments please's and thank you

--2 week time skip in the car on there way back home--

Only 30 minutes into the car ride, you could already hear bickering and see food flying everywhere. Mikasa was trying to stop Eren and Jean from killing each other. Key word, trying. Sasha and Connie having a mini food fight and Levi was trying his best not to strangle them. Hanji on the other hand was singing her heart out to what ever was on the radio. How does she even get reception?

Honestly, I would have probably throwen the four out the window, but 2 things were stopping me. 1. Is that Mikasa is going to get mad at me for throwing Eren. And 2. Is that we would have to go back and get them any way. And as for Hanji, I probably would have told her to shut up, but she would probably continue any why.

Actually, I think I don't have to worry that much any more because Levi looks like he is about to sna--

"THAT'S IT YOU FUCKING BRATS!!!"

Called it.

"IF YOU DO NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND YOU KEEP THROWING FOOD EVERY WHERE, I'M GOING TO FUCKING THROW YOUR ASS OUT THIS DAMN CAR MYSELF!!! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!"

"CRYSTAL!"

And with that everyone was silent. All you could hear was the music that playing on the radio.

"So are any of you going to join the talent show competition that will be held next month," Hanji asked.

"Mikasa and I decided to enter as rivals, but we are still trying to get people to join us," Eren said.

"Really? What are you planning to do," Hanji asked.

"We are pretty okay at dancing."

"What?! You can't be okay with dancing. You have to be GREAT with dancing," Hanji exclaimed.

"Hanji what do you get if you win," I asked all of a sudden.

"Um... if I remember correctly, the school will send you to any other country you wish and will pay for you hotel and passport. (I wish -_-)

"Won't that be a bit expensive?"

"Y/n you forgot that that you attend to a 5 star school that in order for you to get in you have to get a scholarship or you pay all the expensive fees to get in."

God damn it that's right. I don't remember if I mention this in the beginning, but Survey High is also an academy. (I'm pretty sure that I didn't mention this in the description, so sorry for that.)

"Oh yeah."

"Hey Y/n why don't you enter? You can probably play your violin," Eren blurted out. The car was once again filled with dark aura. I slowly turn around and said.

"Eren. Didn't I say not to say anything or else there with be hell to pay?"

"I-- um---."

"Eren switch spots with me now," Mikasa said. She hauled him out of his set and took his place.

"Eren when this car stops," I said and cracked my knuckles.

"Wait, you can play the violin Y/n," Hanji yelled.

"Um... yeah..."

"That's amazing! Do you play any other instruments!"

"...Piano."

"Really! Shorty back here can play the piano too," she exclaimed and when she did, the car swerved to the other lane and back.

"Oi! Shitty-Glasses keep your damn eyes on the road," Levi yelled.