Day 2

"What the fuck are you doing here Petra," Eren spat with venom.

"Oh come on Eren not you too," Petra pouted.

"We aren't playing around Petra. What are you doing here," Hanji said with a disgused look.

"Well... You guys forgot to count me when you had told the office how many people you were bringing. So I saved you guys the hassle and went ahead and bought myself a ticket."

"We didn't win the talent show dumb ass," Jean said with hate.

"If you guys didn't win, then who did Horse Face," she said acting like she had no clue.

"Y/n won and it was her decision to not count you," Hanji said.

"Well... that's just rude don't you think? And to think that we were friends," she glared at me.

"Well you know what else it's rude? Pushing Y/n down a flight of stares. HELL THAT'S MORE THAN RUDE," Erwin spoke up. "Petra we told you not to come near us. You lost our trust and is no longer welcomed into the group. So please get lost."

"What! No. Look I'm sorry I pushed her. I was selfish and jealous. I realize my mistake. So please forgive my actions and accept my apologize." She then looked to Levi. "Levi?"

We stayed silent and when I was about to speak, I was interrupted by Levi.

"How could we accept your apology when you almost killed her. You could have put someone dear to us into coma. And most importantly how could you expect me to forgive you for almost killing the love of my life! WHAT YOU DID WAS PETTY AS FUCK! IT WAS MORE THAN BULLSHIT!" 

We were all shocked by Levi's out burst. Hell I was blush like crazy when he said 'love of my life'. I was not expecting any of that at all.

I looked at everyone and they weren't just shocked. They had a sign of happiness.

"W-w-what do you mean by love of your life, Levi" Petra stuttered. 

"It's exactly what it sounds like Petra," he said annoyed.

"Y-you guys are dating?!"

"Yes we are dating. Do you have a problem with that?"

She didn't say anything. 

"Good."

"Actually," all eyes were on her again, "I thought you weren't interested in relationships. You told me that they were just a distraction. And remember when I ask 'What would you tell Y/n if she confessed to you' and you said that you would tell her the exact same thing you told me."

She looked at me for a reaction, but was shocked when I gave her the 'I already know bitch'  glare. She looked back at Levi but he was glaring at her.

"I already knew," I said suddenly. "He told me last night."

---Last night---

"Y/n I think there is something you should know," Levi said out of no where.

I looked at him and my heart began to race. Is he going to break up with me already?

I looked at him and waited.

He sighed. "Remember on Christmas day, when Petra asked to talk to me in private?"

Oh so he's going to tell me that she confessed to him. Should I tell him that freaking Hanji dragged me to spy?

 I nodded my head.

"Well... she confessed to me. And I told her that I was not interested in relationships and that they were a distraction for me.I even told her that it was a waste of time. But after meeting you... I realized that I never meant any of that. Y/n I didn't mea--"