What happened here

Shit. Armin really got it.

"Hey Armin. Armin come on buddy wake up," I said in a soft tone.

Armin scrunched his face then his eyes fluttered open.

"Y/n? What are you doing here? What happened to the three guys," he asked. He was hurting and I could tell.
I turn around, back facing him and tell him, "Get on Armin. I'll tell you everything when we get to my place." He hesitated at first but got on.

"Are you sure I can do this? I'm not... heavy to you," he asked really scared. I know why. He's taller than me and he thinks I can't carry him.

"Armin I'll be fine just rest if you need to we wi--," I stopped because I felt a sharp pain on my foot. I look down to see the guy that I kicked, stab my foot. I put Armin down, pulled the blade out like it was nothing and threw it to to side. Then I kicked the guy, with my now bleeding foot, on the head.

"Stupid punk doesn't know when to give up," I mumbled. I walked to where I had put Armin down and sat right next to him.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT Y/N," he yelled/asked. I nodded and turn towards him.

"Do you like the sight of blood," I asked him calmly. He nodded no. "Ok. Turn away. I have to tend to my foot." He did what was told. I took of my shoe and sock. Ripped the bottom of my shirt and rapped it around the wound then put on my sock and shoe. It stop the bleeding for now.

"Ok Armin. Get back on. We're going to try this again," I told him and crocheted down for him to get on.

"What!? You want me to get on even with a hole though your foot," he pointed out.

"You make it sound like it's a bad thing. Now hurry up and get on. Or else I'm going to knock you out and carry you," I threatened. And with that he listened.

-Time skip in front of the house-

"You live here," Armin questioned.

"Yeah. And," I questioned back.

"You're Levi's roommate aren't you," he asked.

"Can you grab my keys from the front pocket," I asked. He got off and did as I said. As we got near to the door you could hear yelling and things being throne. I sigh and unlock the door to be greeted with a cup full of beer splashed onto my face. After that it was dead silent. I grabbed Armin by the wrist and pulled him into the bath room. I felt stares being sent towards us.

We reach the bath room and I close the door behind us and lock it. I grab the first aid kit fromm under the faucet. I took out a cotton ball a poured some alcohol on it.

"This may sting," I told him and he just nodded. I pat the cotton on the cuts on his face. He had to bite his lip so he wouldn't screame. "Do you want a band aid on the cuts?" He nodded and I took out 3 band aids and placed them on his face. "Take of you shirt."

"W - why, " he blushed.

"I'm not going to do any thing but check for bruises and/or cuts," I told him. He did as told. When he did, there was a huge purple bruise. The size of a soccer ball. "I'm going to rap it and you can borrow a shirt from me so I can wash that one and go hang out with everyone outside while I grab you ice."

I rapped it and told him to wait there while I retrieve a shirt.

I got into my drawer and pulled out one of my dad's old button up white shirts. I ran into the bathroom and gave him the shirt.

"Um... c-can you h-help me to the c-couch," he stuttered. I nodded and told him to get onto my back. I open the door and make my way towards the living room. The guess were staring and... it was a fucking mess! Levi when I get my god damn hands on you! I look at Mikasa and Eren and placed Armin in between them gently. I got up and made my way to the freezer to get a pack of ice, the refrigerator to get him some water and I made my way to the medicine cabinet to get him some Advil. I collected the items and walked to Armin.

"Put this on the bruise and take this to help you with the soreness," I told him. He nodded and said a small 'thank you'. I turn around and faced the people in the house. So many strangers and they were all looking at me!! I try to search of Levi, but he was no where to be found. So he left the house to these fucking animals!?

"Armin, do you have Levi's number," I asked politely.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Need his number. Can I please have it?"

"Yeah. Sure." He quickly found a piece of paper a wrote down the number. I nodded a 'thank you'.

I then went into the garage to get some cleaning supplies. Mops. Buckets. Windex. Scrubs. Then I walk back to the living room and said, "Listen up idiots! When I come back into this filthy room, it better look like how it did when you all got here. If it isn't, then I'll have your heads to decorate the walls. Do I make myself clear?" They just looked at each other

"I said. Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear," I said threating.

"Y-yes mama!"

"Good." I walk to my room and call Levi.

Ring... ring... rin-...

"Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you?!"

"I'm at the freaking store getting cleaning supplies."

"So you left the house under the care of your guess?"

"I left Shitty-Glasses to watch them. I told her if something were to go wrong, then the party would end when I got back."

"You made the most stupidist choose to let someone like her to watch them idiot!"

"What did they do now?"

"Let's just say that they: spilled beer on the couch, wall, and floor. Chips on the floor and they're all smashed up too. They broke a picture frame or two. Should I continue?"

"Fuck. I'm coming home right now."

"They're already cleaning it."

"They would never clean unless I yell at them to... How'd you convince them."

"Ask them when you get home." And I hung up.

1112 words