Camping trip (Part 2)

(Play when I say play)

Right when those words left her mouth, I thought a pile of bricks landed on me. I was shocked. I don't even know why! What did she mean that she had a chance?! Why do i get this weird feeling in my chest ever time she says Levi's name?!

"What do you mean that you have a chance," I asked her nervously.

"You see Y/n, I like, no, love Levi. And I don't want anyone to get between us," she said.

"But what happens if he doesn't return your feeling?"

"Well that's fine. I'll just have to make sure that no body else has him."

Yandere much?

"I don't think he'll appreciate that."

"And why is that?"

"If you get rid of the person he loves, that'll make him unhappy. And if you truly loved him, you wouldn't hurt him would you?" She paused at my words. She was thinking this through. It's common sense people.

"Why do you even care?"

"Because I just have a feeling that Levi wouldn't like that. I could tell that he already went through a lot of pain. So I would advice that you wouldn't hurt him again."

"What do you know bitch!"

Here comment didn't have any effect on me so I said, "Let's talk about this in the morning Petra. I'm really tired." I said yawning.

-Time skip next morning-

Why did I have to say something yesterday!? She's going to probably think I like Levi! Shit!

Petra was still asleep, so I walked to the kitchen.

No but seriously, WHAT THE HELL WAS THINKING! I should check this with a doctor.

I walk to the dinner room and I see that Hanji was helping the maids put down the food. She hasn't noticed me yet.

"Do you need some help," I spoke up. Hanji looked up at my direction and smiled.

"Oh Y/n! Good morning! And yes, please help out," she said. I nodded and grabbed the plates that were on a tray and placed them on the table. "So how'd you sleep Y/n?"

"Good. I wished I had a bed as comfortable like that."

"That's good. I heard Petra yell a bit last night. Is she ok?"

"I'm pretty sure she is. We just had a stupid argument."

"About?"

"I don't think she would appreciate that I told anyone. Plus, it's rude to gossip and she wouldn't like that either. Trust me I know." She was about to say something to protest but Mikasa, Armin, Eren, Sasha and Connie came in.

"Good morning everyone," Hanji greeted and they all greeted her back. I just nodded at there presence. "How did you all sleep?" She got the same answer as mine, but in different words.

Everyone started to eat and about 10 minutes later, then everyone else had woken up. I saw that Petra was holding onto Levi's arm and I had that same odd feeling in my chest and it sort of made me lose my appetite.

I ate as much as I could eat then said, "Excuse me."

"What? But you just got here and you hardly even touched your food...again," Hanji said complaining, but I sort of heard a bit of worry.

"I don't eat that much," I said before grabbing my coat from a maid. "I'm going for a walk."

I walk threw the forest and take in the sights before me. This place is full of beautiful things isn't it? I think I'm far enough. I look at my surroundings and I notice a huge climbable tree. I walked to it and what do I do? I started to climbing it of course!