Camping trip (Part 1)

How the hell did I end up in this mess!!!! I have a headache and I'm all sticky!

Flashback

While me and Levi we just about done packing, we heard banging from our door and someone honking there car horn. I groan at this and I knew I was going to get a headache later on.

"Come on brat. They are here," Levi said.

"No shit Sherlock," I said in an irritated tone.

"Tch," was all he said. He grabbed all his stuff and I grabbed my stuff and walked out the house. As we walk out the house I got tackled by Hanji.

"YYY/NNN," Hanji yelled.

"Fucking get off her Shitty-Glasses," Levi said. He literally had to pry her off my.

"But I wanted to hug shortcake over," she commented. Levi had to hold in his laughter while I, on the other hand, didn't no weather I should take offence to that or not. "Oh don't take a offence Y/n. I was giving you a nick-name, like I did with shorty, but your nick-name is supposed to be cute!"

"Oh..." was my only response. I was just given a damn nick-name. The only nick-name I was given was from my parents.

"Hey shortcake, are you ok," Hanji asked.

"Just...fine," I replied.

"Ok then! Get into the car and lets go!"

-Time skip-

We have been driving for 2 hours. Eren, Mikasa, Jean, Connie and Sasha were also in the car. Connie, Sasha and Mikasa in the way back. Eren, Jean and Levi in the passenger seats. And me and Hanji at the front.

Eren and Jean were fighting. Mikasa started hitting Jean. Connie and Sasha were eating in the back.

"Oi brats! You Better not make a damn mess in the back," Levi yelled. Connie and Sasha looked at him for a second then continued to eat. Levi took a huge sigh before turning his head towards the window.

"So Y/n," Hanji said.

"Hmm," was my reply.

"Do you like anyone?"

"What?! NO!! Why would you ask stupid question like that!"

"Yes. Why would you ask a question like that Shitty-Glasses," Levi said.

"I don't know. I was trying to start a conversation," she said.

"Well you suck at it," he said back.

"Why are you even getting worked up about it shorty? Could it be that you like Y/n," Hanji questioned.

"Fuck no. I just met her," he said. When he said this, my heart started to hurt. Why though? All of a sudden soda goes flying from the back of the car, onto my head and spilled all over me. I turn back to see that everyone was pointing at Connie.

"I-I'm s-s-s-sorry Y-Y-Y-y/n-n," Connie stuttered.

"Hanji can we stop for just a few minutes," I asked deadly. She nodded at pulled over to the side. "Connie can you help me for a second," I asked innocently. He didn't want to, but Eren and Mikasa hulled him out.

End of flashback

As we finally arrive at the cabin and like Hanji said, it was huge! We were pulling up at the drive way when we say 3 more cars parked there.