You said it, not me

Warning: Petra is complete bitch in this chapter

Pleases and thank you's

"And who is this she," Petra asked curiously, which was obviously fake.

"Oh I don't know Petra. Why don't you tell me?"

"What are you talking about Y/n? You can't possibly think that I did this to you. I thought we were friends!"

"We? You sure it wasn't just me who thought that we were friends? Because you don't call someone a bitch just because they are roommates with you crush."

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

"It's so obvious that you have a major crush on Levi. Even if you haven't told anyone, we all notice how you get easily jealous when he talks to any girl. Right," I look at the others and they were all shocked on how I had all of this information. 

"What's that got to do with me being accused of pushing you down the stairs?!"

"Simple. Jealousy Also where were you yesterday when all of this happened?"

"Now that you mention it, where were you Petra? You're always with us during lunch," Eren said.

"I--I was with my math teacher. I had to finish something for her."

"No you didn't Petra. You and a girl with long black hair finished early and asked her if you could get out of class early today," Mikasa said.

"Oh and where is she Petra? She was there with you. She said that 'We will make your life a living hell.'"

"And you said that your life was already a living hell," and right as she finished that sentence, she instantly covered her mouth.

"Hey, you said it, not me," I said. I looked back at everyone and saw that they were hurt even more, but I also saw that they were filled with anger. Although Levi had his normal dark aura when he was mad, but he was more that just mad, he was enraged.

"You did this Petra," Armin asked looking at her with wide eyes. Petra just held her head low.

"You sick bitch,"Eren yelled he ran towards her with a fist held high in the air. He was so close to hitting her, but Levi came in and grabbed his wrist.

"What the hell are you doing brat?" 

But Eren just ignored him and yelled, "You could have put her in to coma! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER!!!! And for what???!!! Jealousy?! Killing someone just because they are jealous?! Tell us Petra! Tell us that we are wrong and that you weren't trying to kill Y/n," he yelled at her with full on rage, with tears streaming down his face. 

Petra couldn't say anything for awhile, but then she started to laugh. 

"And what if I was? If she were dead then she wouldn't get in the way of me and Levi. Plus why do you guys care so much for her anyway? Did you know that I went to her middle school? And you know what I would see? She would sling her body onto any boy she saw. She was a damn slut and she sti--"

SLAP!!!

We saw Levi with his hand held in mid-air and Petra had a her head turned sideways, with a red cheek and shocked expression.

"Who the fuck are you trying to fool here Petra," Levi said giving her a glare.

That's right Petra Ral went to the same school as me. How the fuck could I forget that. 

Wait... now I remember. I transferred 3 months later because of her. She was one of the people who would bully me. In fact she was my worst bully of them all. She is the reason why I stopped fighting back against the other bullies.

---Flashback---

She went for a punch, but I moved to the side and grabbed her wrist. I pulled it back so she couldn't move.

"Please stop Petra," I said while holding back the tears. I let go of her wrist and pushed her so she was at a distance from me.

"Never. Unless, you remove yourself from this school, or never fight back any of your bullies again. And if I ever see you fight back, I will never stop bullying you."

What am I supposed to do? I can't just quit school! I promised mom and dad I wouldn't. So that leaves me with the obvious answer.

"Fine."

"Fine what?"

"I won't fight back anymore."

"Good. Good luck trying to survive through the year, bitch." And with that she spat on my face. I just lied there, letting the pain consume me."

--End Flashback--

"Why Levi..." Petra said still shocked from the slap that was given to her.

"Petra for all of the troubles you have caused Y/n, you are never to come near us nor call us friends. You no longer have the right to talk to us nor the right to come back. This act of selfishness can not be forgiven," Levi said while look dead straight into her eyes. Everyone already snapped out of their state of shock and nodded their heads in agreement.

Petra looked at every with shocked faces and just ran out the door.

"Guys I think I've had enough for one day. You all can come back tomorrow alright," I told them. They nodded and started to exit the room, but Levi stayed behind. "Levi what are you doing? I thought you were going to lea---"

And what he did mad my heart skip

he....

kissed me.

 He  fucking kissed me! Holy shit!!!

I was to shocked to even kiss him back!

When he pulled back and set his forehead right on top of mine. I swear to god that my face was even redder than a tomato. 

He pulled away and said, "We will come by to check up on you until you get out of this place." In response, I nodded my head, because I was still trying to process what just happened. He seemed to notice and chuckled. Then he walked out the door.

The words that were stuck in my head was, 'holy shit he kissed me! He fucking kissed me!!' and it just repeats and repeats. Then I realized.... that ... was ... my ... first... kiss!!! 

Vote 

Pleases and thank you's

Words 1065