Preparing for the Talent show

At the moment I am sitting in my room, trying to make up my mind on what to do for the talent show. I mean the only talent I can do is play the piano and violin. Mean while, Levi is out practicing for the talent show and said that he will be back before dinner.

If your wondering, me and Levi have been 'secretly dating' since last week and since I'm completely new to this, it's a bit weird to have someone snake their arms around my waist every time I'm cooking, or kiss my neck unexpectedly. Honestly, I actually like the feeling of some one showing affection towards me, (since no one has ever done it before) it's just I'm not completely used to it.

"I'm home," I heard Levi call out from the living room. I put my note pad down and walk out to greet him. When I walk into the living room, I don't see him. I look around the kitchen and still didn't see him. I walk to the front door and see that his shoes are there.

"Levi," I called out. I didn't get a reply. Then I think he's probably in the bath room or his bedroom. I shrug at the thought and walked to the kitchen to make dinner.

As I open the cabinet to see what we have to cook, I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Why don't you let me cook today," the owner of the pair of arms said.

"Well if I knew you could cook, I probably would have made you do it when I can't or don't want to."

"But you always have dinner made before I could offer."

"Then you should say something ahead of time."

"And when you say you don't want to, are you implying that you would starve yourself before I moved in?"

"Meh. Sometimes when I'm too busy to cook or order, I don't eat. But when I'm lazy, I just order food."

"What the fuck Y/n. That's not good for your health."

"Yeah I know."

"Tch. So are you in the mood to cook or do you want to order."

"Neither. Geez, what came and bit your ass."

"Then what do you want woman?"

"Since you offered to cook, you can make dinner."

"Are you freaking serious?"

"Well isn't rude to offer something to someone and not give or do it?"

"Fine. What do you want?"

"Surprise me."

"Alright then." Then he walked into the kitchen and started to pull ingredient from cabinets and the fridge. 

"I'm going to go to the music room. Call me when you are finished."

He just nodded his head.

I walked in to my room to grab my note pad and started to scribal music notes onto the page, but once I come to a part where I can't come up with anything because it wouldn't sound right, I ripped the paper and threw it onto the table.

This goes on for about an hour and I started to grow frustrated by the minute. I decide to take a small break and put the note pad down. I slightly start to tug on my are and then stare off into space. 

After what seemed like forever, Levi finally called out that dinner was ready. I got up and walked out the door of the music room and into the kitchen and you know what I find? A fucking 5 star lasagna sitting on my table.

I stare at the table in aw

"Levi, are you sure you're not one of those master chefs or something?"

"Last time I checked, I wasn't. Now get your ass to the table and eat. I know that you didn't eat lunch today."

"Sure thing dad."

"It's Daddy to you ."

I snapped my head toward him and looked at him with shock written on my face.

"What the actual fuck Levi?!"

"Don't worry, you'll be saying it sooner or later," he said with a smirk. He sat down and began to eat. I on the other hand was still trying to get the thought out of my head. 

We ate in silence and this time it was awkward, well, for me it was. Levi was sitting there with that stupid smirk still placed on his face. So to clear up the awkwardness I asked him a question that I have been bugging to ask.

"Levi, where are your parents?"

"They are back in France."

"Oh so you're from France?"

"Not exactly. Yes I was born in France, but we moved here. When I turned 13, they bought me a house and payed off all the electric bills and other things. They then gave me enough money to buy food, clothes, entertainment, and other personal needs that will last me for quite a few years. Then they left me here by myself."

He seemed down for one second then he continued to eat his food as if it never happened.

I wasn't really expecting that kind of answer so I was a bit stunned by it.

I headed back into the music room and started to write down notes again. But then Levi's history came to my head and everyone else's.

I tore out the page of notes and threw them away as I start writing new ones shortly after. I wrote one for both violin and piano so I can test which one sounds better.

Eventually, the music that I had written was completed. I have decided to play the piano and this piece will be my best yet.

I'm so glad that I had gotten friends like these.

Hopefully they last long

-----------------

Thank you for you patients. Sorry the ending was sucky but I didn't know how to finish it of so. Yeah.

Don't forget to vote though!