Game Day

Kenya POV-

"Did you really bring a sign Brandon?" I looked at this huge ass sign he brought that said "number 13 is bae."

"Yes I did. Problem?" He said as he got in my back seat.

"Yes the problem is that you're a groupie. I'm telling your boyfriend."

"Tell his ass. When he look like Odell then I'll listen. Until then he can shut his ugly ass up." He put on his seat belt.

I shook my head and laughed at the fact he called his boyfriend ugly.

I drove off and we headed to the stadium. Today LSU played Florida at our home stadium. It was an important game to the team because so far they were undefeated and they wanted to keep that record the entire season. Florida was a pretty good team, but O was confident they had this.

As we rolled up to the stadium, an officer stopped my car as I was about to enter the special lot reserved for players and family of players.

I rolled down my window.

"This lot is reserved for players and their families. General parking is down the block." He pointed down the block to a long ass line of traffic.

I pulled out the badge O gave me at the beginning of the season so I didn't have to deal with the traffic of the general lot.

The officer took it and looked at it. He gave it back to me and told me to proceed.

"Yes bitch we're VIP. Bae is playing." Brandon stood up in my sunroof with his sign, talking to the officer.

"Would you sit your ass down, for he arrest us nigga."

He sat down. "I just wanted his ass to know. Respeck with a K, the badge. We not these regular people."

"Oh my God." I rolled my eyes as I pulled into a spot.

I parked my car. Gathered my things and we got out.

I put on my number 13 jersey over my tank, O had given me his sophomore year. I wear it to every game. And yes it's big enough to fit me. Men's clothes are bigger than women. For you haters hating on my full-figuredness, wondering if I could fit it.

We walked toward the gates, showed them our tickets and went down to our seats which were the third row, in front of the LSU goal line.

"K!" I heard a young girl scream and wave furiously.

I smiled brightly. It was Jazz his 13 year old sister.

She practically ran up to greet me. I hugged her tightly. "Hey boo." I laughed at her excitement.

"Mama's down here." She held my hand and led me down to her mother.

"Ma, look who I found." Jazz tapped her mother who was sitting in a seat.

She smiled when saw me and got up and hugged me tightly.

"I haven't seen you in forever girl." She said.

"I know. I've missed you guys." I said.