Savage

Kenya POV-

"When is this?" Brandon looked at me like he was annoyed at me, with his arms folded.

"This weekend. We can leave Friday and come back Saturday after the game." I was sitting on his bed. We were at his apartment.

"I don't know. Cause I got shit to do." He said while grabbing his duffle bag out the closet and putting some underwear in there.

"You are so thirsty." I laid back on his bed laughing scrolling through my phone.

"Who they playing again?" He asked. Looking in his closet for clothes to bring.

"Mississippi State."

"Oh ain't none of them niggas getting drafted anyway, so I can look like a bum."

"Bran, you still got a couple of days. You don't have to pack now."

"Uh honey  I need to be prepared. This is great practice for life on the road with me and Cam. When Cam say bitch let's go. I need to be ready. Ain't that right Cam?"

He looked at his newly acquired Cam poster on his wall, over his desk he got out of the new GQ.

"What does your boyfriend say about this?"

"Who cares. He getting dropped come the draft, so he better enjoy this little time."

"Petty Betty. Petty Betty." I cracked up.

"Where are we staying?" He put some clothes on the bed.

"O got us a room. Not in the hotel their in, but not far. I think it's like a bunch in the area. His mother gave him one of those holiday inn cards. And with a certain amount of points you get free stays. She is a college track coach so she's always moving around, so she acquires a lot of points during track season. And she knows I go to some away games, so she just lets us use it."

"What are you doing?" He looked at me.

"What do you mean?" I kept looking at my screen.

"You're cheesing and shit like you're looking at porn." He snatched my phone.

I was looking at Odell's Instagram. He posted a picture.