Just For Me

Kenya POV-

I gave him a minute by himself in the room to cool off. I could understand how what he saw was kind of weird. What would I think if I came in and saw some girl filming him in his underwear?

But I couldn't quite understand his anger. He knew that Brandon was gay, like come on O. He's known Brandon for a minute.

And I would hope he knew that I would never cheat on him. Not because he was "Odell Beckham Jr" and all that, that entailed, but because I respected myself enough as a woman to be a one-man, woman.

I was starting to see that underneath all that confidence he acted like he had, he was more insecure about me than I was about him.

Which in my opinion, didn't make sense. Shouldn't I be the one worried? I didn't have a million men riding my jock, like he had women fawning over him.

Hell, we can see from me not knowing he liked me, i don't even know when one person is on my jock.

So what that little episode was about was beyond me. Maybe it was the Scorpio in him. I've heard of the infamous Scorpio men. Their controlling, possessive, jealous, petty when angered ways. They were the quintessential alpha males of the zodiac. 

Some of this I have experience with him as a friend, but I hope this was not going to be amplified in our relationship. Because mama ain't got time.

And Nothing irritates me more, than those women who always run after their man when they get angry. I seen it with my mother and so many other women. I can understand if you are in the wrong, but thinking about this situation, I did nothing wrong.

But it was only a few hours until his birthday so I would bite the bullet. I was starting to feel myself do this more and more for him. And I had to honestly make this the last time, because if I don't take a stand in the beginning of the relationship, we will only create bad patterns.

But today he gets a pass. I sucked up my ego that wanted to let him be mad solo, and went back into the room.

He was in the bed, under the covers scrolling through his phone. His bare chest peeking, through. Which meant he was in his sleeping attire which was just his boxer-briefs.

I got on top of him, still in my filming attire.

He didn't look up, he was now typing on his phone. I took his phone from him and put it on the nightstand.

I noticed his homescreen was a picture Brandon took of me kissing his gloves at the Mississippi game.

"Happy Birthday my 3."I softly grabbed his face and kissed him.

"You look so gorgeous baby." He said against my lips.

"Thank you." I blushed and pecked his lips.

He sighed and looked at me. "Sorry for tripping. I just want these parts of you to myself."

"But baby, even if my boobs were out, trust me, it would do nothing for Brandon. Nothing. Now you on the other hand, I might have to hide you from him."

O smirked. "I know. I just want a piece of you, can't nobody touch or see but me. I'm selfish that way."

He looked at me seriously. "You sharing your mind with Juice and school. You spend your time with both Brandon and me. I'm sharing your heart with your mom. And I just want my piece of you. That I can stamp my name on and no one else can have." He softly kissed the top of both my breast then kissed me.