Unleashing My Sexy Part 1

Kenya POV-

As you know my baby's birthday is coming up, and it is so important to me to get it right.

Although everything inside me is saying "Kenya don't do it." I want to take a chance and show him that I am not so bull-headed all the time. But that I can cater to him and provide what he needs.

treating him like a king for a day at least, wouldn't kill me.

Part of that entailed the big sha-bang which is finally making love.

One thing about me, is regardless of my size I always felt sexy. Always. The problem was, since I was so focused on school since I had been in college, I hadn't had anyone to be sexy for.

I would look at the Instagram models pages like Lira and Miracle, and be like Bish I could do those poses and kill it.

But the way my future is gon be set up, the last thing I need is folks pulling up dirt. So I always vowed if I found a man worthy, I would do little things for him and only him. To let him know mama was a keeper in not only mind but body, regardless of her size.

And who better than with O, to unleash my  sexy.  My goal was to make a special video for him that I would send in the morning, and give him motivation to come home to me after practice.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked Brandon who was laying on my bed, giving me stalest face ever, as I was trying  out sexy poses in the mirror.

We had just came back from Victoria's Secret and I was trying to see how I looked in some of the pieces I bought.

Ignore the other women in the background they were at a lingerie shoot

Ignore the other women in the background they were at a lingerie shoot. 😂😂

"Your face look like you had a stroke."

"You are so such a hater Brandon." I chuckled. He was talking about how sometimes stroke patients, faces are contorted.

"You do know it doesn't take all this extra shit."

"My boo deserves extra." I looked into my camera trying different poses.

"Mood for a nigga is seeing you naked. They don't need music. No wine and dining. None of that shit. Just greet his ass on your knees, that's your mood."

"I want it to be more special than that. I want him to know I put time and effort into it."

"Time and effort for 30 mins max and for his ass to fall asleep on you afterward?"

"Either way, I want him to know that I am working on my catering skills." I made a face I thought was sexy and took a picture. "So are you gonna do it?" I looked at him.