Answered Prayer

Kenya POV-

As soon as we touched down at my apartment, he was prepared to reward me for my good behavior.

Our kissing started at the door, until we left a trail of clothes behind us on the way to my bed.

Now I wasn't a virgin, but honey it's been kinda vacant down there for a minute. And like a crack addict sober for years, who gets a small taste of that ol thing, I was back on this bad habit.

I was laid down on the bed, with O on top of me kissing all over my bare chest. The only thing we had on was underwear. I felt him growing inside his boxer briefs.

And he did too, which is why he was about to free himself by taking them off.

Until...

"O wait." I sighed.

"Bitch." I mentally heard Brandon's voice. "You really gon stop him when he is willing and ready to dick you down?"

I know! I know! But Kenya wouldn't be Kenya without thinking logically.  I hate myself sometimes.

And as I saw his V-Line pointing straight to all his glory, logic hit.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me on top of me confused.

"I think we're moving a little fast." I looked in his eyes.

" K we known each other for years baby. We know each other already." He said sucking on my neck and rubbing his package which was still in his boxer-briefs , against my panties.

"Kenya fuck logic." I heard Brandon say.

I know! I know! But I can't.

"I know but not in this capacity babe." I kissed his cheek.

Annoyed he laid his head between my bare breast.

"I'm sorry baby, I want it too. But even more I want us to have a solid foundation in our relationship just as strong as our friendship."

He sighed super hard not moving.

"We can't do that, rushing the physical aspect."

"K, K, K why man?" He whined. "Why? We can have both? Shit!" He said in frustration still on my chest.

"We can if we take the time to move things gradually." I rubbed his head.

He rolled over and laid on his back staring at the ceiling. His package screaming to be free. He was obviously furious and was probably cussing me out in his head.

"I'm not saying for a long time. Just a little while longer, then I promise. Promise. Promise. To make it worth the wait." I kissed his neck, then his lips.

"Yeah." He sighed then sat up.

The look on his face let me know he was mad. Hell I was mad at my damn self, but I knew it was the right thing to do. So many relationships fail because they get so caught up in the physical, they neglect the emotional and spiritual aspects that makes relationships strong.

And especially entering what we would be in the future, with  my career and especially his, I wanted us to be so gridlocked tight nothing could separate us. Not distance, not people, not us. Nothing.