Can I Just Say Yall The Best

I never have a dull day, reading your comments. Except when some random person, that doesn't even vote say some fuck shit. 🙄

But when my babies that comment everyday, rain, sleet or snow. Whether it's 5 am or 11 pm, y'all continuously come through.

Y'all love these characters like family. Y'all set them straight when they out of line, encourage them when they down, defend them when their attacked. And y'all write funnier lines, than I ever could.

I hear y'all. I see y'all. I listen to everything you guys say, and try to find a balance between what I want as the writer  and what you guys want. And when you tell me what you want, it often makes my imagination click and create a different direction than I had before.

So never be afraid to make suggestions, or comment.

I don't know why you guys are so invested in me as a writer or my work if this is the first book of mine you read, but I'm grateful. There are a million books on wattpad, and I see people in the comments that have been with me since the first day I joined, that always choose to read mine. Any book I write. Any time I update.

I used to think I wanted to be one of those authors that had like 2ooo votes per chapter. But the more I wrote, the more I realized I rather have my loyal readers who read in love anyday over that kind of popularity.

I can always tell from the comments whose not a regular reader of my work. Their energy is just usually off. They are usually over judgmental, comment stupid shit and when they find my work isn't cliche, all about sex, and has a message, they usually dip.

But those who have been down forever, always show me love. Even if a chapter isn't perfect. And I don't claim that all my work is. But I try to give you the best I can come up with, and when you respond so quickly and much, it makes me actually motivated to update. So I don't mind doing multiple chapters a day.

Ahhh guys I'm crying right now. And I know somebody is saying it's just wattpad. But I don't think you understand what it means to be a writer and have people who you don't know, never met in your life, in another state, in Other Countries!!!!! Support you every single chapter. You could do anything with your free time. Anything!!!!!

Why you chose to let me get apart of it, is beyond me.

But I just wanted you guys to know, I do not, under any circumstance take your support for granted.

Love you guys sincerely!

- Destiny ❤️