Section 8 Dates

Kenya POV-

"Don't it look like Harry Potter?" Brandon said as we walked into the house.

He kept saying the campus looked similar to the school used in the Harry Potter movies. I think they either filmed there or based the structures off of the building of it, so yes it looked similar.

I don't think I have ever been more excited to start school. Dr. T introduced me to several professors, students and gave us an entire tour of the campus.

Throughout the entire tour everything felt right. I knew my mother would be proud. She was probably looking down smiling and rejoicing that I had made it this far. That after graduation I would be a Rhode Scholar , an honor only a few people could claim throughout history.

We went upstairs to Brandon's room. I refused to deal with any negative energy, especially after my wonderful day.

I sat on Brandon's bed, while he went in the bathroom to use it. O came in the room. He was fully dressed like he was going somewhere.

I rolled my eyes and turned on Brandon's tv.

"I got a surprise for you." He came and sat on the bed, pulled me into his body and started kissing on my neck.

"Odell. I'm tired get off." I tried to push him off.

He wouldn't let me go.

"I got something planned for us. The driver gon take us." He kissed my cheek. "Let's go."

I stared at him. He looked at me back, biting his bottom lip, then kissed my lips.

"Did you not forget how you acted toward me earlier?"

"No I didn't. Which is why I'm trying to make up for it. This trip isn't about me and about my feelings. It's about you. And I lost sight of that. And I'm sorry." He kissed my lips.

He makes me so fucking mad, how he can just say something like that and look at me and I forgive him. 🙄

"So can you come with me?" He looked in my eyes and moved my hair out my face.

"Yeah."

He smiled and connected his lips with mine. Brandon came out the washroom.

"I know you hoes is not exchanging juices on my fucking bed?"

O pecked my lips chucking and we got up.

"We're about to go out." I told Brandon.

"Just leave me here so some British person can kidnap me."

I laughed. "We'll be back."

"Have fun. While I'm all alone." Brandon said play sad. "Enjoy y'all little date and don't bring no seeds of
Chuckie back for me to take care of." B chucked us the deuces as we left.

---
"Odell, how you gon take me on a date and get tired mr. Athlete." I stale faced him.

He took me to Magdalen Bridge. It's a place where you can go Punting. Basically rowing your own boat. Here's a view.