Bleeding Gold and Purple

Odell POV-

After our last practice, after we showered and changed, Juice and I went back onto the field.

"Tomorrow big bruh." Juice said as we walked out on the field at Tiger stadium.

"Tomorrow." I looked up into the empty the stands.

No amount of words could express what this field, what these stands, what this entire stadium has meant to me the past four years.

My dad played on the very same field. He would always bring me into the field after games, my parents had me when they were still students here.

She a track star, he a football star. I guess you can say I have bled gold and purple since I've come out the womb. I was born to be a LSU tiger.

My dad never won a championship or made it to the NFL. But here I am, tomorrow I have the chance to finish what he started.

And the feeling was nothing but surreal. Almost like a dream, that I didn't want to wake from.

Me and Juice closed our eyes and took in the scent of  Tiger stadium.

"You hear that bruh?" Juice asked me.

"O...O...O...O...O." I said as though I was a fan cheering.

"Juice, Juice, Juice, Juice." Juice repeated in the same fashion.

I changed to my announcer voice. "Two minutes on the clock. Karter makes the pass to Beckham. "

Juice threw me the ball.

I caught it with one hand.

Juice had his announcer voice as I ran down the field. He ran with me.

"Oh my God, Beckham catches the ball with one hand. He's running down the field. Oh no USC's Chatman  is coming for him. He's gonna knock him out of bounds. But wait, Jarvis Landry blocks so Beckham can continue to run" Jarvis pretends to make a block, while I ran.

"and he's down the field. And Touchdown. What a play. What a freaking play. Your NCAA national champions are the LSU Tigers. They defeat USC  in a roaring fashion." Jarvis said like an announcer.

I hit them folks in the endzone.

Me and Jarvis laughed and dapped it up.

"Nothing is going to stop us from beating USC ass bruh

"Nothing is going to stop us from beating USC ass bruh." Jarvis said.

"You right."

"We worked hard for this moment and we can't let nothing stop us."

"Nothing." I repeated.

Me and Juice hugged. "Love you bruh." He told me.

"Love you too."