Cooking Redos

Odell POV-

"How is it?" I looked at Brandon as he reluctantly ate my spaghetti

"Umm..." He chewed. "It's good."

"Really?" I said surprised.

"Hmm-hmm. If i were a dog or prisoner with no choice this would be gourmet. So congrats." He clapped and threw it away.

He took the pot off the stove and threw it away. Well tried but everything was stuck to the bottom of the pot. He shook it real hard and it still didn't move.

He just threw the pot in the garbage. "You know it's a good thing your ass gon be rich enough to hire a chef, cause you my nigga are a lost cause." He washed his hands.

"It wasn't that B. I followed everything you said."

"Odell, the shit is stuck to the bottom of the pot and it's not moving. It's horrible."

"Well what I have to do? You got some more..."

He shook his head profusely cutting me off. "Nigga you are not about to waste my good food and money. No."

"But I want to actually learn to cook for K. I want her to know she means that much, that I would invest time enough to learn so I can do that for her. Whenever she wants and needs."

"Aw that's sweet." He mad a pouty face. "But no." He turned back serious.

"If you can't follow simply ass directions, it's nothing I can do."

"Come on B. We boys."

"No we're not." He shook his head, putting up the ingredients. "You're my meal ticket don't confuse the two."

I chuckled. "What size shoe you were?"

"Why?"

"I have hella Jordan's you can have any pair. Some I haven't even worn. You can look in my closet and get whatever you want."

"Your feet too damn big and don't nobody want your funky ass shoes, you been stomping around in."

"Then what else could I give you for me to teach you?"

"I don't want anything from you. Being a struggle cook is your destiny. Just order and say you cooked it. Because no amount of teaching is gon help yo slow ass."

"B this is important to me."

"And?"

"Especially with all K going through."

He rolled his eyes. "I'm only doing this for K. And you owe me big time. As soon as you sign on the dotted line I want my check."

"Aight." I laughed.

He pulled out some more ingredients.

"Can I ask you a question?"