Championship

Announcer: It's game day down here at Tiger stadium. The match up- The LSU Tigers vs The USC- Trojans. I got my money on the Tigers. With the receiving core of Odell Beckham Jr and Jarvis Landry I can't see them losing this game. I believe it's going to be a battle, but I just have a feeling the Tigers will reign victorious tonight on their home field. It's gonna be hard for the Bruins to come against the top receiver in the nation in Beckham.

Kenya POV-

Everybody's attention turned to the screen in the stadium. The ESPN interview that O and I did was about to play.

First they played interviews with USC players. All the Tigers fan booed as they spoke.

Then they played an interview with the USC coach, along with clips of USC throughout the season.

My stomach tensed up, As O and his teams video was coming up next. I couldn't believe that millions of people would see this.

Jarvis appeared on the screen. The stadium got up and cheered. He talked about the love for his mom and Tiger football.

"Juice!!!!!!" The crowd screamed.

They showed a video of me kissing O's gloves at an old game. How the hell did they get that?

"Kenya!" O's fam and loud as Brandon yelled. I covered my face in embarrassment. I was not about this fame life. O's mom made me stand up and held my hand on her chest.

O's portion of the interview talking about our ritual played.

Some girl yelled. "That's my bae!"

"No it's not trick. Sit down." Brandon yelled back.

I appeared on screen with O. His mom, wrapped her arms around me as we watched me talk about my mom's death and how O was there. We both beamed with pride.

They cut the part where I left out, but after I left O continued to talk about his love for his father and mother. They showed old clips from them at LSU . How he felt his birth killed his mother's dream. Seeing as she was a track star and had him while in school, but she told him this day reminded her why it was worth it.

She begin to cry happy tears hearing him say this story. I held her close as I smiled, through my tears.

"Y'all stop that. We came to win, not cry." O's dad said with Sonny in his arms.

We wiped our eyes. They talked with the LSU head coach. They played clips of the team during the season.

And the game was about to begin. The USC Trojans ran onto the field. Their fans cheered, while we booed.

Then the Tigers ran on, and the entire stadium erupted in cheers. I had never seen so much Gold and Purple in my life. It was just a sea of it. With sprinkles of burgundy for USC.

"Kenya!" I heard my familiar call. I got in formation with my mans voice and hurriedly ran down the stairs.

I could tell he was nervous. He had so much fear in his eyes. I kissed his gloves.

"You got this." I kissed his lips. The entire stadium cheered. Come to find out we were on the Jumbotron, so everybody, including the viewing audience at home saw us. 🙄